9

Soda and I finish walking home, still hand in hand. We get back to the Curtis's and Soda, Steve, Dally, Pony, and I all sat in the living room. Dal switched on the tv and we watched some old movie. It was already half way done so I didn't bother to pay too much attention. Dally and Steve were on the floor, while Pony, Soda, and I were on the couch.
"Wanna go upstairs?"
"Hell Yeah, this is boring as heck"

Soda and I head upstairs to him and pony's bedroom. I slump in the chair and soda jumps on the bed. He takes off his sweatshirt and throws it to me, noticing that I had goosebumps.
"Thanks, Soda."
"Anytime, B"
"You're so perfect"
"Says you"
Soda gets up from the bed and sits on the ground next to me, gesturing for me to sit on the ground as well.
I slouch to the ground, sit criss-cross and lay my head on Sodas shoulder. He brushes his hand through my hair.

What are we doing? We found out that we liked each other, what, an hour ago? What's happening?

I got pulled out of my thoughts by Pony coming into the room.

"Had to make sure you guys weren't doing somethin' you weren't suppose' to. Steve would freak if that were to happen."
"Calm yourself, Pone, we're just talking."

Pony nods and grabs a pack of Camels from his desk. He takes out a cigarette and lights it with a match from his pocket. I've always liked the smell of cigarette smoke. I don't smoke too often but I will occasionally with Pone and Dal.

"You guys better come back down because Steve and Dally come up here"
"Yeah, Yeah"
"There's cake in the freezer, Soda."
"Fine. We'll be down in a few."

Pony leaves the room, leaving the door open just a crack.
"Sorry bout that, y/n"
"It's okay, I love pony."
"You gonna leave me for pony now?"
"He's not THAT amazing."

Leave him? We aren't even together. This boy is one bottle of confusion.

HI! So it's the end of the year and I'm swamped with school stuff to finish! I'll update more in the summer. Sorry that this chapter is so short but I have to finish some homework. Hope you like the update though :)