chapter 2-"Her"

Authors P.O.V
2 months later

Its been 2 months into the school year and Crystal has broken into her new school,she has a morning routine now so she is up before Saul.

*BEEP* *BEEP*

Crystal jumps up and presses snooze on her obnoxious alarm. Its 5:30 and the bus comes at 6:30 'I got an hour' Crystal thinks to herself. She quickly jumps up changing into a grey 'Obey' sweater with ripped jeans and red vans. Then she washes her hair leaving it in its natural curls.

Making her way into the kitchen she takes out some beacon and eggs to make a sand which. Saul slowly made his way downstairs and into the kitchen.

"Dude you look like crap" Crystal told him

"I know, i was up all night doing homework" Saul responded. Glori (mom) following behind him.

"ooww what smells so good" Glori asked, looking over Crystal's shoulder.

"Want one" Crystal asked, pointing to her sand which.

"Sure"

"Actually we have to go" Saul says.

--------------------------

When Crystal got to school she did her usual. Keona, Kiara and her went into the bathroom to meet up with Sophie and KiKi so they all could check themselves in the mirrors.

Sophie is the most ratchet yet one of the most down to earth girls. But she is also one of the most honest girls, she keeps it real. She lives by the motto " be honest not kind'. She believes that if your too nice to people they will get cocky and too confident, which is true. Everyone knows Sophie, she is known as the 'go to' girl. If you need advice or help shes your girl.

The bell rings and everyone rushes out of the bathroom leaving Crystal behind. By the time she can even get into the main hallway someone pushes her into someone else, causing both of them to drop their things.

"Asshole" Crystal yells back not knowing exactly who shes talking to.

"Im so sorry" Crystal says, picking up the other girls things.

"Its fine" the girl replied.

As they stood up their eyes connected and there was an explainable spark they both felt.

*Beeep* the final morning bell rang.

"Crap" Crystal cursed under her breath.

"Anyways sorry again" Crystal said sincerely then turned on her heel and started walking to first period.

"Actually I'm new and i sort of need help if you don't mind" the girl said uneasy.

With that crystal stopped in her tracks and turned back around.

"I need to find this class" she explained, handing Crystal her schedule.

Crystal took the schedule reading it, along with her following classes.

"Well it looks like you have first period with me, along with both UA's and lunch" Crystal said, with a welcoming smile.

"Shall we go" Crystal said, leading the gorgeous brown eyed girl to English class.

"I'm Crystal by the way" Crystal said, holding her hand out realizing she hadn't introduced herself.

"I'm Erica" the girl replied, shaking Crystals hand.

"How about you sit with me at lunch and ill introduce you to my friends" Crystal said, more of a statement than a question.

"Sure I'd love to" Erica replied.