Chapter 5-Meeting the parents

Crystal's P.O.V

When I get to school today I find Erica talking to Kiaro and Kevin. I say a quick 'hi' to them then grab Erica's hand and drag her off to the bathroom; leaving them with Kiara and Keona.

"You know they saw you grab my hand?" Erica says more as a statement then a question when we enter the empty bathroom.

"Let them watch. As long as they know your mine" I say and she blushes. She looks so adorable when she blushes; remind me to make her more often.

"Sooo mi mami (my mom) wants to invite you and your parents over for dinner tonight" I say playfully with a smirk.

"Great I'll tell my parents..What time?" Erica asks.

"Umm is 6:30 ok?" I ask.

"Perfect!" She responds

"So are we telling the 'pack' today??" Erica asks. Sophie and I insisted that we started referring our group of friends to 'pack' because of our teen wolf obsession.

I grab both of her hands and look deep into her beautiful brown eyes. "Of course we are, I want everyone to know that I'm with the greatest girl in the world...well that is if you want to" I say, with a comforting smile.

"Of course" Erica says and smiles back.

-----------------

Lunch

Today Erica and I walk into the cafeteria hand in hand and fingers intertwined. I can feel everyone's eyes on us but I don't care, I love her and that's all that matters.

"You ready?" Erica asks and I nod

As we approach our table I say " hia" but the pack just stares at us dumbfounded.

"Well I'm guessing you guys figured out" Erica says.

" Erica and I are together!" I add then kiss her on the cheek

" I knew it, I knew it. I fucking told yo ass Crystal was into girls!!" Kairo yells at Kevin in excitement. And I'm just like 'wow'.

"That's nasty" Kiara and Keona say in disgust.

"Well you can go suck a d*ck !" I say playfully. And this time I kiss Erica on the mouth just to annoy them; I know people were watching now from the mix of gasps and 'awes ' I heard.

"Haha I just might" Kiara says in a twisted way.

When we all have our food we sit and talk about random things.

"So are you guys into threesomes and shit?" Kiaro asks wiggling his eyes bows and giving us a seductive look. I just throw my apple at him, hitting him straight in the forehead.

-----------

Erica comes home with me today after her parents confirm they will be coming tonight. When we get to my house Saul and I notice our aunt's car in our drive way Saul gets excited but I just sigh knowing I have to tell her too. When we walk in Saul runs up to our aunt and hugs her and I hug her after.

"Who's this??" My aunt asks pointing to Erica.

"Um..This is my girlfriend Erica" I say looking her in the eye.

"Girlfriend??" She repeats confused.

"Crystals Bi" my mom informs her.

"Since when? "my aunt asks.

" last night" my mom replies.

"Well I'm Jennifer, Saul and Crystal's aunt" she says shaking Erica's hand.

"Well, we are going upstairs" I say dragging Erica upstairs, desperately trying to avoid further questions.

"I'm guessing that was your way of telling your aunt?" Erica giggles while jumping onto my bed.

"Yep" I say shutting the door behind me.

"So what now?" I ask lying on my bed with my head in her lap and she starts to brush away fly-aways from my face with her hand.

"We prepare!" Erica says in excitement jumping up and opening my closet door. Erica loves picking out my outfits and dressing me up.

I walk up behind her wrapping my arms around her waist and barring my face into her neck.

"Nothing to dressy" I mumble with my head in the crook of her neck.

With that she ends up picking my outfit from my dresser instead. Erica picks out a pair of dark ripped jeans and a dark grey sweater-like shirt that has a black heart on it.

Erica sat on my bed flipping through channels while I got dressed. After I got dressed we started catching up on 'Finding Carter' until her parents arrived.

------------

6:30

While we are in the middle of the latest episode I hear 2 extra voices downstairs and I know that Erica's parents are here. I've already met Erica's parents and been around them plenty of times, but now it's different. Before we go downstairs to join everyone else I stop Erica at the top of the stairs. I take off my winged heart necklace and say "I want you to have this, think of it as a good luck charm" then put it on her.

"No I couldn't possibly, you love this thing too much" Erica argues.

"I also love you, and plus your almost as special as it" I say teasing her.

My aunt has left by now so when we get to the dining room everyone is seated around the table. Everyone except my father. He said he wasnt going to tolerate this so he decided to work a night shift at the hospital tonight and to be honest I didn't want him here anyways.

Everyone starts to clap for us as we enter as if we are a newly wedded couple. We started eating dinner after saying grace and thats when the question started flowing in.

"Will your father be joining us?" Juan (Erica's dad) asks me, Saul and I exchange looks.

"No" my mom answers for me, God I hate when she does that.

"Why not?" Aureily (Erica's mom) asks continuing to pick at the subject.

"Because I don't want him too" I say flatly then everyone gives me strange looks. With that no further questions were asked about him.

"So when did this relationship happen?" Juan asks.

"Last Thursday " Erica answers.

"But it became official yesterday "I add sending a small smile to Erica.

"Aureily, Crystal tells me you guys are Puerto Rican" my mom states.

"Yes, how about you?"

" I'm Dominican and my husband is black."

--------------

After dinner I walk Erica out to her car while her parents finish up their goodbyes. We both stop in front of it when we reach it.

"That when well" I say.

"Yeah, I think my parents like you if they didn't before. How come you didn't want your dad to come?" Erica asks.

"Ugh that's a long story for another day" I say, avoiding the subject.

By now Erica's parents have started getting in their car. "I'll see you tomorrow" I say to Erica then wave 'bye' to her parents and head back inside.