Chapter 3 "Our love Confrontation"

Crystal's P.O.V

It's been 2 weeks since Erica and I have met. Shes actually pretty chill, can take a joke and has a great sense of humor. We have gotten close and have a good friendship now, but with that my feelings have gotten stronger and i want more than a friendship.Is it crazy that this is how i feel after only 2 weeks?

We usually do homework together all the time now. Either i go to her house or she comes to mine,then we watch a movie; the house owners pick of course.

------------------

"Heeyy" Erica and I say to everyone as we make our way to the lunch table, doing a little wiggle with our food in our hands.

"So whats up for today?" I ask everyone, though Kevin and Kiaro aren't listening and are talking amongst themselves.

"Nothing much" Kiara says.

"Studying" Keona says.

"Oh right we have that literacy test tomorrow, am i going to yours or are you coming to mines" I say, directed towards Erica.

"Um..Ill take you bus and go to your house. Just wait for me last period." Erica says and I nod.

--------------------

When we get to my house Saul goes straight up to his room to do God knows what. I grab 2 cans of soda an a big bag of chips then head to my room with Erica following behind.

Erica automatically takes out her flash cards and literacy binder. Where for I just start to eat chips and gaze at her features. Not in a creepy way though. I admire all the flaws that i think of as perfections. Her eyes look amazing in the sunlight.

Erica slowly looks up and blushes.

"What?" she asks.

"Nothing just spaced out" I lied.

"you tend to do that a lot." She replies with a giggle.

We then started to test each other with the flash cards.

After we think we have studied enough we put away our things and i pick out a movie while Erica set pillows and blankets on the floor. I choose The Titanic, I've watched it a million times but never actually finished it.

While the previews played I went downstairs to make popcorn. I make one for Erica and I to share and one for Saul. When I go back upstairs I go to Sauls's room first. Sure enough he is sitting on the floor playing some X-Box game and pressing buttons at random.

"Surprise Bitch!!!" I yell, throwing the bag of popcorn at Saul's face then running out.

As I walk back to my room I hear him whine "What the hell, are you serious". I'm guessing he lost. And my assumption was conformed at the sound of the remote hitting the wall and I just giggle.

When I reach my room I notice the previews are over and Erica is looking at the pictures i have on my dresser. But she is looking at one in particular. One of my grandmother and I, we are at my cousins wedding. I'm in a casual mint peplum dress and my grandmother is next to me in her wheel chair in a casual green dress. We are in the middle of the grass where the sun is just perfect.

"Who's this?" Erica asks, her eyes lingering on the picture.

"Um, it's my grandma and I. She uh..she has cancer" I answer, sounding broken but failing to hide it.

"Oh.My.God I'm so sorry, i had no idea" Erica says turning around and hugging me.

At first I'm a little shocked and tense because she just embraces all of me. But i slowly start to hug her back, enjoying the comfort she gives me. I can start to feel tears coming as I relax into her soft grip but i force them back.

"But anyways!!" I saying hoping on the floor grabbing the remote, trying to hide the hurt but sounding as if i had just cried.

Erica just stalked behind slowly and sat next to me, I can tell she feels bad. As the movie starts to play Erica starts to get comfortable and lays her head in my lap, and with no questions asked I leave it there.

We are at the part where the guy sinks and dies. Clearly there was enough space for two, that selfish bitch! Erica starts to cry and i shake her
"Oh come on , cheer up you big softy" but she ignores me.

So I reach for her sides and start to tickle her and she jumps up instantly and stares at me.

I continue to tickle her and she tires to get me back too. Pretty soon we are rolling on the floor, spilling popcorn and having a tickle war. Suddenly Erica ends up on top of me holding me down by my hands and we are both trying to catch our breath.

Both of my parents are at work and Saul is occupied with games so I take this chance to close the gap between us and kiss Erica. Without hesitation Erica kisses me back making our lips move in sync. I move my hands to her waist and straddle them and she moves her hands to opposite sides of my head. This simple kiss turned into a passionate one causing sparks to fly.

I brush my tongue against her bottom lip asking for entrance and to my surprise she doesn't grant me any and giggles into my mouth. "Please" I whisper, and she giggles again.

Well two can play at this game, I grab her ass and she gasps and looks at me surprised. I take this moment and go for an open mouthed kiss, our tongues wrestling together.

I roll us over switching places so I'm on top. Erica moves her hands to my neck and i pull her legs up to either side of me, then rest my hands on her thighs. There isn't much we can do from this point on do to the fact that we are both girls. But trust me I would if i could.

We both finally but reluctantly pull apart gasping for air. We both stare into each others eyes speechless.

"i know this may be awkward and very cliche but I like you, like really like you its just so hard to explain. Its like since the moment i layed my eyes on you there was this spark...I mean what I'm trying to say is I Love you Erica and i want you to be mine." I say breaking the silence but i think rather too quickly.

"Aye Aye calm down,I know what you mean and i like you too."Erica replies saying the last part softly causing me to blush if you can even see it there my milk chocolate skin.

"So can we do that again??" I ask with a big smile and she giggles and nods in exception.

This time Erica lets out a soft moan and I smile being turned on by it.

"What?" Erica asks pulling away but still inches from my face.

"I like it when you do that" I say with a wink and Erica just smiles and we continue to make out.