Chapter 8- "5 Months"

3 months later
Erica's P.O.V

Today is me and Crystals 5 month anniversary. I honestly don't understand why people celebrate at 5 months instead of 6, because you know there are only 12 months in a year. It just makes more sense anyways, I'm super duper excited to give Crystal her gift. I've been giving her hints about it all week. I told her to stop by my house around 5:00 because she has to go to Sauls football game at 6:00; but Crystal insisted on showing me something first. So she'll be at my house at 4:30.

When Crystal got to my house she blind folds me and we start walking somewhere.

"Are you kidnapping me,"I ask silly like after 5 minutes of walking.

" shh we are almost there." Crystal responds.

"Cause I would be totally ok with that." I continue with a smile

" I'm sure you would be." Crystal giggles, "We are here."

We stop and I take off the blind fold. I'm completely astonished, we are in a giant beautiful flower meadow; like the one in 'twilight'. But these flowers are all different colors which makes it better. There is also a little pond with a bunch of baby ducks in it. I instantly fell in love with this fascinating place that I never knew existed.

" oh my God this is beautiful, how did you find it?" I ask Crystal, full of amazement.

"Back when I was younger and my grandma was healthy, every Sunday after church we would get ice cream then come here and have a picnic." Crystal explained while tucking a purple flower behind my ear.

"But why did you take me here?" I questioned her confused.

"This place is special to me and so are you. It just felt right to share something that means so much to me with someone I love." Crystal said looking at me the way Stiles used to look at Lydia (Teen wolf thing).

I pulled Crystal into a loving hug and kissed her then leaned my forehead onto hers "I love you". Although Crystals memory was sad she is still so adorable. She is sweet, she is a jerk, she is full of surprises, she is broken, SHE is MY beautiful MESS. After awhile of laying in the meadow and watching the sunset we left the stunning garden and went back to my house.

I left Crystal in my room to wait while I went to get her gift. "Are you ready?" I say poking my head in through the door.

"Like sponge bob" she replies with a smile.

I opened the door fully and shoved in a little baby pit bull. It was grey with blue eyes but had a patch of brown over one eye. Crystal has been talking about getting one for months but her mom keeps saying 'no'. But I worked out something with her. Crystal quickly jumped off of my bed and ran over to it, picking it up and jumping in excitement.

"How'd you..how'd you do it?" Crystal asked full of excitement and a smile that stretched from ear to ear. And she calls me the 'jitter bug'. 'Jitter Bug' is a cute little nickname Crystal gave me because supposedly I'm excited all the time and jitterish. So I gave her the nickname 'Beautiful Mess' but I just call her 'Messi'.

" I talked to your mom and she said you can have it as long as I buy it and along with accessories" I explain.

"Oh my God this is why I love you... Now is it a boy or girl and what's it's name??!" She asks all in one breath.

"Girl and what ever you want"

"Ugh as tempting as it is to name her 'Allison' in tribute for Allison Argent, but I like 'Aria' better." Crystal says calming down." Great now you make my gift look like crap." She frowns.

After a minute Crystal comes back in with a giant life size teddy bear that is holding a heart that reads 'I will love you for infinite and beyond'.

"Oh my God this is amazing, I've always wanted one!!" I screech hugging it.

"Alsooo..." Crystal says and pulls out a jewelry box and opens it. There were 2 matching necklaces that both read 'keep me in your heart' on the circle in the middle. Except on one the outer circle was black while the other was gold.

"Which one do you want?" She asked me

"The gold one!" I shrieked, then she put it on, while I gave her back the one she gave me the night of our families dinner.

"Also on this special day I would like to dedicate a song to you my love." Crystal said starting to play a song on her phone and leaving it on repeat.

It was 'you and I' by John Legend. "Out of all of the girls, your my one and only girl. Ain't nobody in the world but you and I " Crystal sang along to the song while we laid on my bed until she left.