Plan B

I wake up to Hunter leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.
   "Mhmm." I moan as he sucks on one spot.
"I need to get in the shower. I'm helping at the lockwood's to decorate." I tell him.
    "So am I. We can go together." He tells me.
   "Perfect." I say and I get out of bed and head towards my bathroom. "Are you coming?" I ask him as I go into my bathroom and he gets up to follow me.

We get out of the shower and we get dressed. I throw on a white dress and braided my hair in two dutch braids. Hunter comes up behind me and starts to kiss my neck.
    "No. No more of that. I'm running late because of our shower. I can't be anymore late." I tell him, and he groans. I go over to my desk and grab Naomi's diary. I put it in my purse.
    "Why are you taking that with you?" Hinter asks.
    "This is what I am going to do when Mrs. Lockwood let's us on our very short break." I tell him. "It's really cool. She writes about how she came over from England to get away from the plagues. This goes back all the way to Viking times. She was being housed with this family and she grew very close with the daughter they were like sisters. She refers to her as T. I don't actually know anyones name except for Beks. It's mentioned later on but in the first diary she refers to someone as B. So I think it must be the same person. So T and E were dating and that how she met B, NM, K and F. She was really close with all these people and she writes about meeting them and how her and NM are really close. It's this whole thing. I'm really enjoying it. Though I'm still on the first one." I tell him.
    "That is pretty cool." He says.
    "Okay, we should get going now." I tell him and take his hand and drag him downstairs.

We make it to the Lockwood's and I go to Jenna to see what I can do help. Hunter goes off to find his brothers.
"I'm having dinner tonight. Ric will be there, maybe you can invite Hunter. Or Jo I haven't seen you guys hang out that much." Jenna tells me.
"She's around here somewhere. I'll invite her. Yeah." I tell her with a smile.
"Cool. She's over helping with all the masks." Jenna tells her and I give her a quick thanks and go over to find Jo.
"Hey JoJo." I say as I hug her from behind.
"Phebs, oh I missed you." She says as she turns around to see me.
"I missed you too." I say. "Jenna is actually putting on this dinner tonight. Ric is going to be there and so is Elena and Jeremy. Figured I would ask you to come. Stefan might be coming too." I say.
"Oh, yeah. That sounds like fun." She says with a smile.
"Cool, maybe we could make a whole sleepover out of it. We could get put dresses and stuff ready for the masquerade ball." I offer and she smiles at that.
"I would love that. What color is your dress? We can puck our masks now." She says and we start to decide on what masks we want to go with our dresses.

▫️▫️▫️

We walk into the kitchen to see Ric and Jenna kissing. We look at each other and start laughing.
"Oh hey guys." Jenna says.
"Hey, Jenna. Hi, Mr. Saltzman." Jo greets them.
"Please, we're having dinner. You can call me Ric." He tells her.
"Okay." she says with a laugh, Ric goes over and starts to set the table. Jo and I go over to help him when Jenna answers the phone.
"Where's Jeremy?" Elena asks coming down stairs.
"He went straight to his room. Said he wasn't hungry." Ric tells Elena.
"Who is she talking to?" She asks us.
"I don't know." Ric says and she looks at Jo and I and we shrug.
"Everything go okay today?" Ric asks Elena.
"There were a few hiccups, but yeah."
"Elena it's for you." Jenna says giving Elena the phone.
"Who is it?" She asks but Jenna just walks away. "Hello?" Elena asks into the phone.
She walks away with it and Jo and I go and get stuff out of the fridge.
"Jenna! No!" Elena yells and I turn around to see Jenna on the ground with a knife in her stomach.
"Oh my god! Jenna!" I say and run over to her. We call an ambulance and when they leave we follow them to the hospital. Jeremy Jo and I wait in the waiting room.
"Is she okay?" Jeremy asks and we all stand up as Elena walks out to us.
"The doctors told Alaric that she got lucky. She's going to make it. She's going to be okay." She tells us and I sigh in relief.
"Does she remember what happened?" Jeremy asks Elena. I clock out of the conversation and walk with Jo.
"Hey, she's going to be okay." Jo tells me and I nod and she pulls me into her arms as I start crying. "She'll be okay, and whatever happened, it won't happen again." She says and she sounds very determined about it.