The Last Dance

"Please sign here and here." The guy giving Elena the deed to the house tells her.
"Ok."
"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asks.
"For now. As sole owner I'm the only one who can invite a certain type of person in here, if you know what I mean." She tells Bonnie.
"Your own personal safe house." Bonnie concludes.
"That's the idea."
"Wouldn't want to clean it." Bonnie says and Elena and I chuckle.
"Please, as if Damon, Stefan and Hunter clean this place." I tell them and we all laugh even more. After all the papers are signed Elena and I go to the door to let Mr. Henry.
"Thank you, Mr. Henry." Elena shakes his hand and he leaves. We walk away and I need to stop myself from laughing when they can't get in.
"I'm sorry, I completely forgot. Stefan, Hunter, would you like to come inside my home?" Elena asks them and I smile and laugh a little.
"I would to. Thank you." Stefan says and Hunter just walks in and over to me.
"What are we, 12?" Damon asks.
"One of us is. If I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asks and I laugh again.
"No."
"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" Elena tells him.
"Yes, Elena. Sure." Damon agrees and she invites him inside.
"Thanks." Elena says to Bonnie as she gives her her coat and bag.
"Wait, where are you going?" Stefan asks.
"To school." We answer.
"No no no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it." Damon says.
"Yeah, guys. Klaus is out there. We know that." Stefan tells us.
"Right. But where? No one knows. Look, I really appreciate what you guys are doing. Ans I'll be able to sleep at night knowing that I'll be safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner." Elena tells them.
"Your way Elena." Damon says with a sigh.
"Don't worry. I'm ready. If he shows i'm his face, I can take him. I know how." Bonnie tells them.
"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place that I can be." Elena tells them and we leave. I go with Hunter on his motorcycle and we go to my dad's classroom.
"Hey, did you bring my back pack?" I ask as I walk into his class room with my hand in Hunter's.
"Yeah." He says and he looks at me weird.
"Are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't come home last night. I just was upset about the Isobel thing. You understand right? I mean are you okay?" I ask him and he nods.
"Yes, I understand. I'm fine, thank you. Will you be coming back tonight?" He asks.
"I should yeah." I tell him.
"Wait, I thought you were staying at the house with Elena?" Hunter asks me.
"No, Klaus isn't after me, okay? I'm fine. Plus, no vampires are invited into our apartment." I tell him. "And I just moved in, I'm not gonna tun and hide from Klaus, Elijah said he wouldn't hurt me and I trusted Elijah." I tell him and he sighs. "Anyways, I will see you in class dad. Love you." I say and Hunter and I leave.

▫️▫️▫️

I meet up with Elena and Bonnie at lunch with Jo and Hunter.
"I told him he had to dress up tonight and he got all uptight." Bonnie says and I sit down and Elena laughs.
"Hey, Phoebe, there you are. Ok. This is gonna sound freaky, but this totally hot guy just asked me to ask you if you're going to the dance tonight." A girl in my sisters grade tells me.
"Tell him she has a boyfriend." Bonnie says and I laugh and look at Hunter.
"You could at least meet him. He'll be at the dance tonight. Look for him. His name is Klaus." She tells me and I tense up as I look at her.
"I'm sorry, what did you just say?" Elena asks her.
"His name's Klaus.." She says unsure. "I know the name's stupid but I swear he's hot." She tells me.
"Where is he? Is he here?" Bonnie asks her.
"I don't know." She says looking confused.
"She's been compelled." Hunter says.
"But he wants to know if you'll save him the last dance. How cute is that?" She says and smiles.
"So cute. But I have a boyfriend." I say and stand up and grab my bag. Hunter follows after me.
"Hey, slow your roll." He says grabbing my arm.
"I'm still going tonight." I tell him and he gives me look. "Hunter, he compelled a girl. We need to find him. He's here." I tell him and he nods.
"Okay, come on. We'll go back to my house." He tells me.