VIII | For You

After a while, the director shouted his command and the filming began.

There was four scenes today and Alexander was only needed for the first two.

The filming for "Alluring Times" had been going on for a long while, so the actors were already familiar with their roles. The number of retakes decreased, and the first scene was completed in one take.

The director shouted a satisfied "Good!", then ordered the crew to prepare for the second scene. The makeup artists immediately came forward to touch up the makeup of their allocated actors.

When the makeup artist approached, Isabelle felt her stomach began to churn once more. She endured the smell and forced her mind to focus on something else.

But when the woman was reapplying her eye shadow, the close proximity increased the scent, and she could no longer hold it in. Turning her head to the side, she vomited.

Isabelle didn't have much food that day and everything she had was already digested, so she only vomited out a tiny amount of liquid.

"Miss Davis, are you okay? Are you ill?" the makeup artist asked in concern.

Isabelle felt instantly better. She rinsed her mouth with the bottle of mineral water brought by Camila, explaining to the makeup artist, "I drank some alcohol yesterday and it's been hurting my tummy."

The makeup artist touched up her lips which were smudged from the water. "The hot weather causes food to rot fast, you should pay attention to your meals. It's best if you take some gastric pills."

"Yes." Isabelle smiled, not willing to say more.

Helen stood nearby, taking in the conversation between Isabelle and her makeup artist. She turned and looked towards Alexander, his brows were deeply furrowed after seeing her vomit.

Helen curled her lips upwards, smiling secretly, waiting patiently for her makeup to be done. Before the second scene began, she walked towards Alexander.

Alexander knew there was someone beside him but he remained nonchalant.

Helen circled him once before stopping beside him, following his gaze towards Camila and Isabelle.

She stood there, deliberately staying silent just like him until the director indicated the start of filming. She straightened, lowering her head to admire her manicured nails before saying slowly, "Isabelle seems to have gastric problems because of the alcohol she drank yesterday." She left this sentence with him and walked away.

After the second scene was done, Alexander stood at the side of the set, observing Isabelle. When she vomited once more, he frowned, walking back to the makeup station.

After removing his makeup, his assistant was already waiting for him. He opened the car door and sat inside. The assistant started the car and headed towards the filming crew hotel. When they reached a cross road, Alexander who had been silent all this while, suddenly spoke. "Find the nearest pharmacy."

His assistant acknowledged the command, entering it into the GPS. "Mr. Smith, are you feeling ill?"

Alexander remained silent, turning to look out the window.

His assistant kept quiet and followed the GPS to the nearest pharmacy.

After no more than twenty minutes, the car stopped. The assistant asked, "Mr. Smith, what do you need? I'll get it for you."