XX | i had you in my youth

By the time the interview ended, it was already 7 pm. Since it was in time for dinner, the director arranged a dinner for everyone at the hotel.

Alexander received an emergency call and had to leave for a meeting back at Global Entertainment.

The meeting wasn't long. After he had rushed through his work and left the company, it was only 9 pm.

But he had a busy day and was slightly fatigued. The moment he entered the car, he leaned against the back to rest.

His assistant didn't disturb him, starting the car silently. When they came out of the underground car park and were on the road, Alexander's phone rang.

Alexander frowned. He fished for his phone and glanced at its screen. He froze momentarily before exasperation flashed past his eyes. He seemed to have recalled something. Looking back up at his assistant, he said, "Go to the Mount Street."

His assistant was suspicious at his sudden decision, but he suppressed the urge to ask, heading towards Mount Street as instructed.

Alexander told his assistant to wait in the car. Leaving the car alone, he walked into a narrow alley. After about forty minutes, he came out carrying two plastic bags in his hands.

Once he boarded the car, he passed the bigger bag to his assistant. " Grab a cab at the junction in front to York Garden, I've already informed Madam Mary, you can just follow her instructions."

The assistant was confused, but after studying Alexander through the rear mirror, he didn't spot any abnormalities, hence he drove to the junction and carried the bag out of the car.

While the cast was having dinner in the hotel, the director suggested they go for karaoke, since the filming was about to end and their time together was also coming to an end. There weren't any objections, so after dinner, at about 10.30 pm, they moved to the nearby 'Resplendent'.

Isabelle sat in Helen and Jake's car. Halfway through, they had to visit a petrol station. When they reached the meeting place slightly later than the rest, Alexander who had left earlier on was there as well. He stood elegantly in front of the screen with an iPad menu in his hands and was ordering some alcohol and drinks. When he saw them entering, he lifted his head to glance at Isabelle.

The director noticed them as well and he pointed to the machine at the side, signaling them. " Go there and pick the songs that you want, two minimum for each person!"

"Izzy, help me select.. " Helen told Isabelle two song names.

Alexander frowned when he heard Helen ordering Isabelle around. While he was ordering a bottle of Royal Salute, he lifted his head to glare at her.

Helen pretended to not have seen him, ordering another song before casually thanking Isabelle. She turned and sat back onto the sofa, returning a challenging gaze towards Alexander.

After Isabelle helped Helen order her songs, she ordered one for herself before sitting down in a seat nearby. When the third female lead saw Isabelle sit, she turned around to greet her warmly.

After no more than three sentences into their conversation, she felt the seat beside her sink slightly. Before she could turn to see who it was, the third female lead smiled in a reserved manner, greeting the person with a huge smile. "Mr. Smith."

Alexander nodded coldly, passing the iPad to Isabelle. "Do you want to eat anything?"

Isabelle shook her head, she had just taken her dinner and didn't have much of an appetite.

Alexander didn't persist, he looked down at the iPad for a while longer, then finally ordered two large plates of fruits and some nuts before passing it back to the waiter politely.