skeleton gloves

I should really stop going on midnight walks. I almost always wake up late the next day, not to mention the fact I could literally get abducted. I shuffled awkwardly into the clearing, almost hoping to see Gerard. Much to my dismay, there was just an empty spot where he was standing a few nights ago. I sat down in his spot, my back pressing against the gnarly tree. A few leaves fluttered down as i sat, one particularly large orangey-brown one landing on my shoulder. I picked it up between my thumb and forefinger, and twiddled it around.
"How is it we keep meeting like this?" A husky voice rang out through the clearing. "Gerard?"
"That's my name." He chuckled a little before walking closer towards me. His ghostly hands were tucked safely inside his back pockets and his leather jacket crinkled slightly as he walked. "You shouldn't stay out in the cold, love, you'll catch something." He winked.
"I dont wanna go home." I mumbled, staring intently at a stone on the ground. "Come with me."
He took my hand in his and pulled me off the floor. The sudden touch startled me, mostly because of how cold his hands were. I pulled my hand back and looked at him. "You're freezing, here..." i pulled some gloves out of my bag. They were Frank's fingerless skeleton ones, I'm sure he wont mind. Gerard took them gratefully and slid them over his milky white fingers. He took my hand again and we continued walking. Gerard lead me out of the woods and towards a small housing estate. It wasn't exactly fancy, but it's not like it was run down. He walked towards a small house with weeds overrunning the front garden and opened the door, striding inside. "Ray, i have a guest, be nice." He shouted out to the dark house. "Fine." A voice called back. Gerard turned to me, "Welcome to my house, make yourself comfortable. We don't have any food or drink, sorry". He walked into what seemed to be the kitchen and slung his jacket over a chair. He hopped up on to the counter and grinned. "So, you live here?" I asked, glancing around. "Yeah, just me, my brother Mikey, and Ray. We've lived together since high school."
"Nice."
"Yeah"
The room was an awkward quiet, both of us wanting to talk but neither knowing what to say. "Do you wanna see my room?" He asked, hopping down. I nodded and we walked up the stairs. Dramatically, Gerard swung the door open and gestured inside. His room was navy blue and red, with little glow in the dark stars covering his ceiling. I smirked and sat on his bed, and he joined me, sitting just a little closer than was needed. "So..." Gerard mumbled, eyes darting around the room, "Are you seeing anyone?" I chuckled and grabbed his gloved hand. "Nope, why do you ask?" He bit his bottom lip and looked at me in the eye. We held eye contact for a few seconds before he whispered; "We wouldn't want your boyfriend getting mad that i did this now would we?"
Gerard leaned in close so that i could hear his breathing and fluttered his eyelids slightly, unsure. He connected our lips. I could only concentrate on the gentle humming of his breathing and his hands resting in my hair, keeping me as close to him as possible.

"Ow! I-"
I pulled away quickly and put my hand to my lip, crimson flowing steadily down my chin. I looked back up at Gerard. His hazel eyes were now clouded black and he looked even paler- if that was possible. Protruding from his mouth were sharp, pearly canines. They slightly stuck over his bottom lip, which was stark red against his skin. I clambered off the bed and ran. I ran out of his room and down the stairs and through the weed-infested front garden. And i didn't stop running until i was at my front door. What is he?