The Part Nobody Reads

[ this book has been mostly rewritten ]

to the og readers, if you're reading this- welcome back ! if you're new, welcome nonetheless! 

here's the deal: the first half is getting a revamp, because let's face it- it was pretty darn terrible.  I can't bear to look at it because it makes me physically hurl so it's going to be written differently. But EVERYTHING- the storyline, the plot, the characters- is going to remain the same. just some minor changes + fixing the plot holes, etc. maybe a few additional scenes, here and there? we'll see.

essentially, I'm rewriting the first half and editing the second half ! + the old version won't be coming back, this is going to be it.

I hope you enjoy reading ! now, to the old note:

***

Oh wait, you are reading this? To set expectations about what this book is going to be like? Well, in that case-

Hi there :)

Welcome to my first book on Wattpad- one that might have several grammatical errors (I really hope not), possible plot holes, and a very cliche story line.

I'd like to repeat and reinstate for your sake, This book is going to be cliche, and possibly cringe but I'm working to ensure that it becomes less cliche as it proceeds. Re-reading the first few chapters makes me cringe sometimes, so if you aren't into cliche stuff, it's okay! You don't have to feel obligated to continue, I'm okay with that, really :)

What I won't be okay with, is you sticking around and dissing the book.

Like, no sir- this is a no negativity zone.

I'd like to consider myself a nice person, so I'm not going to make it a big deal- but if I see any rude/hate comments, I will mute you and delete those comments. Like yes, this is going to be a little cringe-y, lame, whatever whatever- but it's wattpad, what did you expect? you can quietly leave, it beats complaining (there's the door!)

there is also a difference between constructive criticism and being plain rude. I muted some people that were being plain rude (and man did it feel good). I am always open to feedback though! (if I miss your comment, feel free to message me <3)

But- if you are sticking around, the first few chapters might have you cringing so *prays for you*

*no like fr man idk if it's just the way it is, or if it's that every writer cringes at their own work- but some of this stuff makes me cringe so hard that people in the next universe can feel it, so bless you*

a summary of everything I've rambled: it's pretty bad at the beginning, but it gets better; pls do not expect bestseller level writing and don't make me cry lol

Plus-since some people might have a problem with it-the male protagonist tends to swear pretty often, which is why I'm throwing in a disclaimer out here. I'm not going to be making him a toxic bully who's overly possessive. I'm just going to be making him cold and rude- and that's where the stereotype comes in.

If there's something that you'd like to know about the female protagonist's character: she's nice, like really nice- and maybe a little oblivious/naive.

Thus you have: a cliche good girl, and a cliche bad boy(kinda?).

This is intentional, and I've chosen to write these characters like this. I'm going to do my best to give you character development, but it will be slow- and I'm giving you this information beforehand- in case you dislike these kind of characters. :)

Now that all that is out of the way, let's get on with it then, shall we?

I hope I haven't bored you too much with this author's note, and hopefully I'll see you in chapter one!

Cheers!
Cassiopeia :)

All Rights Reserved © CoffeeGirl_10