Chapter 23: Get Worse

And I'd choose you
in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality. 
I'd find you and choose you. 

J A M E S

J A M E S

Here's the thing- I was in no way a morning person.

Some people might argue that I was the 'not-happy-at-any-time-of-the-day' kind of person, but that wasn't the point.

The point was, that I was starting to get really fucking annoyed.

"Would you stop moving?" I snap, without lifting my head from her chest.

She huffs, arching her chest upwards. "The absolute aud-a-city of this man. You're sleeping on me! On my boobs!"

Somewhere in me, there's a typical teenage boy that tells me that this was the right moment to smirk like an absolute moron.

My lips almost comply with that thought, but I push them back down before they can even fathom lifting.

Nonetheless, the facts were facts. I did, indeed, have my face in her boobs.

And I mean this in the most non-perverted way possible, but Annabeth had great fucking boobs.

Mind you, I am not exaggerating when I say I have never woken up feeling comfier than I am now. The position I was currently in wasn't exactly intentional, but was I regretting it? Hell no. Because they felt fucking great.

I think a tiny part of me understood why guys said they were boob guys or ass guys. I was definitely a b-

"James!"

I nearly jumped- worried she could hear what I was thinking, but then I realize that it was because I still hadn't gotten off her.

"You know what?" I hear her mutter quietly to herself, as she melts back into the mattress again. Her hands find my hair again, and fuck I almost melt even more, "Stay there for the next three hours for all I care. I'll make sure to tell Tyler what a lovely cuddler you ar-"

I shoot off the mattress, making her giggle, and let out a little "boo yeah!" of victory. Absolute little shit, I tell you.

"You're annoying," I grumble through a yawn, running a hand through my hair.

"No, you."

"No, you," I say and then I sigh, "I cannot believe I said that, fuck off."

She laughs again, squishing my face in one of her hands and giving it a little shake as she heads to the bathroom

And only once she's inside, do I realize that all her squirming had given me a big problem downstairs.