Superfamily

This takes place after Civil War after Peter meet Tony Stark and the rest of the team. His parents and uncle still have passed and he lives with his Aunt May and his best friends are Ned and MJ.

Nobody's POV:
   Peter was walking home from school and was about to run to an alley and change into spider-man. When he was about to walk to the alley way he heard an all too familiar scream. He out on his suit the fastest he ever did and ran that direction. He saw that there was a convenient store being robbed and his aunt was in the store. His aunt charged towards the armed man and he shot her. Everything went in slow motion as he tried to do everything he can from being in a long distance. He shot he right in the heart and he ran out of the store. Peter didn't worry about him at the moment, he ran to his aunt May.
"MAY! AUNT MAY AUNT MAY!" He screamed as loud as he could startling a few people. Peter was still in his suit when he leaped to his aunt may. He knelt down to her and held her hand.
"Mr.Parker, your heart is moving at an abnormal speed and it looks like your having a severe panic attack. Calling Mr.Stark." Karen said.
"Don't call him please" he cried.
"Aunt May, your gonna be ok, your gonna be ok" He told his aunt. He took off his mask not caring about his identity or the gasped from the audience but he knew that she wasn't gonna make it and he wanted her to see his face.
"You've always been a bad liar" May said with a small smile and teary eyes.
"Don't say that. I love you, you can't leave" Peter touches his head to her hand.
"Peter what's going on. Why are your vitals practically screaming at me" Tony said picking up the call Karen made. Peter hung up on Mr.Stark without saying a word.
"What the hell?" Tony said aloud. Peter took every chance he had to talk to Tony so it was not like him to hang up.
"FRIDAY where's Peter and what's his condition" Tony was suiting up.
"Peter is a few miles away at a convenient store. He is currently having a panic attack and looks like he is gonna pass out any minute" Tony made his way to Peter as fast as he could.
"I love you Peter" Aunt May chocked out and she stopped moving and breathing.
"Aunt May? Wake up! PLEASE! WAKE UP" Peter screamed. The crowd around him felt heart broken. Peter felt an arm on his shoulder.
"Don't touch me" he said and jerked his shoulder away and continued to cry hovering over his aunt. The hand landed back on his shoulder.
"I said don't fu— oh Mr.Stark." Peter saw it was him.
"Mr.Stark... she's de-dead" and after he said that he fainted. Tony picked him up and whispered to him
"Your gonna be ok" he looked at May who was being picked up by the paramedics and flew off the the tower.

   Tony flew into the building from the balcony and saw the avengers sitting on the chair.
"Hey Tony, where did you go? Barley saw you le- WHOS THAT?" Banner asked. Everybody looked at Tony and the fainted kid in his hands. 
"Uh, you remember when we were all fighting each other at the airport?" Tony asked.
"Ya" Steve answered.
"You remember the spiderbo-spider-man who kicked y'alls butt?" Tony asked. They knew where he was going with this.
"If your telling that, that kid is spider-man than I'm gonna flip." Steve said.
"It kinda is" Tony nervously smiled.
"I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM TONY! HES A BOY!" Steve was furious.
"Oh please, he kicked y'all as- butt. Y'all didn't stand a chance" Tony smiled. They all got off the couch so Peter can lay there till he woke up.
"What happened?" Bruce asked Tony.
"Well, his parents died when he was 7 than a few years ago his uncle died and his aunt was just shot which killed her and while hovering over he body he fainted and here he is" Tony quickly said.
"That poor boy" Natasha felt bad. They all looked at the fainted boy on the couch with sympathy.
"What is he uh... gonna do?" Clint asked.
"Does he have family he can stay with?" Thor asked.
"No, she was the last one" Tony looked down than straight back up at the team.
"What if I umm... adopted him?" Tony said unconfidently.
"I'll be the best uncle ever" Clint said happy.
"You definitely should" Natasha said. They all agreed and sat down waiting for the boy to wake.
~ 15 minutes later ~
"What uh OUCH" Peter said waking up and being blinded by the light. He covered his eyes and moved his head away from the sun that was shining in the room.
"Hey kid, how you feeling?" Tony asked.
"I—" He looked up at the avengers with a face of awe.
"Wow" He said causing them to giggle. He than scratched his nose realizing he doesn't have a mask on.
"MY MASK" Peter said not really remember anything.
"You took it off Pete" Tony said.
"Why would I— oh right" Peters head hung low when he remembered. He didn't want to cry in front of the avengers.
"Ya man of spiders, where sorry" Thor said.
"it's fine" Peter wasn't fine but at this point he was used to the pain of loosing somebody.
"Sorry I yelled at you Mr.Stark. I best be getting out of y'alls hairs, thanks for bringing me here to rest." Peter was about to get up but the avengers stopped him.
"Where would you go?" Steve asked knowing Peter wasn't thinking.
"I uh... maybe to the er um" Peter was thinking really hard. He didn't have a home anymore. He started tearing up at the thought that his beloved aunt May wasn't there so he didn't have a home.
"How about you stay here?" Natasha said which caused him to look at her.
"I don't think I should, don't want to intrude." Peter smiled a little.
"What if I a-adopted you" Tony said. Peter looked at him with complete utterly shock. He would love that. Tony was getting nervous because Peter wasn't saying anything just starting at him. Maybe it was to soon, maybe he thinks he's trying to replace his aunt maybe— Tony's thoughts were interrupted by Peter jumping on him and hugging him.
"I would love that" Peter cried on his shoulder. The avengers joined in for a group hug.
~ 1 Month later ~
   Peter didn't attend school anymore and learned at home. His identity was out so there was a lot of talk about him. He still is crushed over his aunts death, he probably won't ever be over it thought so he functioned the best he could. He grew a family with the avengers call than all aunt and uncle besides Tony who he called Mr.Dad. Tony couldn't get him to call him just dad so he accepted it. He was still best friend with Ned, his guy in the chair and MJ was his girlfriend. He was doing well as Spider-man and as Peter Parker.