A Wise Teenager

Background— Nobody's POV:
   Peter Parker had lost almost everybody he had lived in his life. He lost his mom, dad, uncle Ben and girlfriend Gwen Stacy. When he had these incredible powers he wanted to prevent tragedies and suffering so that's what he did. He started off on New York than the avengers had recruited him, not knowing his identity but they didn't try and push it. All that they knew was that he was from Queens and guessed that he was around the age 30 from his abilities and how wise he was, but Peter is only 15 and they soon figure it out. (Also, spider-man wasn't apart of civil war in this one shot)

Nobody's POV— Avengers tower:
   All the avengers where sitting down watching the news. Spider-man was on, they started talking about him now that he was brought up.
"Don't you guys wonder who's behind that mask?" Clint asked.
"He makes references like a kid but he's like... super wise, like he's seen everything." Bruce says.
"We don't know anything about him. He doesn't give us any information. All we know is that he is from queens because that is where is mostly patrols at" Tony said. Than the news lady said something that got their attention.
"Down here in Queens we have spider-man on site doing his best to save a rouge fire. It's getting out of hand. Building after building is catching on fire and spider-man seems to be having trouble to help these people"
"We need to go and help, ya we usually fight wars with aliens and not save people from fires but Spider-man helps us when we're almost dead so we should help him so he doesn't die trying to save them" Tony said as he called his suit. Everybody else quickly suited up and made their way over to Queens minutes later.

Nobody's POV— Peter:
   The fire fighters controlled the fire so it would stop spreading. Peter had evacuated about half of the burning buildings. It was very hard on his lungs to keep going in and out of the smoke filled buildings. He heard a kid scream in one of the buildings and charged towards it. He saw a kid who looked about 7 who had dirty blonde hair and was crying.
"Hey kid, let me help you" Peter said. The boy cried harder.
"Your a stranger, and i can't talk to strangers" the boy said and held onto the bed tighter.
"it's ok, i'm spider-man. I won't hurt you" Peter said. He didn't want to scare the boy by ripping him off of the bed and taking him outside.
"Your monster with a mask" The boy said. Peter was a bit hurt but he did understand, if he saw somebody with a mask on with inhuman type abilities, he'd think the same.
"no i'm not, look." Peter said in a comforting voice arm pulled off the mask to reveal his very much human face. Peter than turned and saw the avengers who where helping the people to safety from he fire so Peter wasn't in as much of a hurry but was gonna be as quick as possible.
"but, grandpa and grandma are gone. They said they would be right back and to stay here. I have to wait here or they won't come back, just like my mom and dad." The boy shouted. Peter felt heart broken by his words, Peter knew how the boy felt because he was also scared of loosing his aunt, especially after his parents and uncle died.
"It's ok, come with me. We will find your grandparents. Their probably worried sick about you, wondering if your ok" Peter said with a smile. The boy jumped into Peters arms and Peter brought him down to safety. He dropped in an empty area so he could comfort the boy. But the avengers where behind him, he just didn't sense it because he wasn't in any danger. Peter landed on his two feet and set the boy down, he didn't put his mask back on after he took it off.
"Hey kid" Peter crouched down to the shooken up kid.
"It's ok to be scared. I lost my parents at your age. When I moved in with my aunt and uncle I stuck to them like glue, I couldn't bare to loose them. Their gonna be alright, but you also need to be alright. You can't stay in a house that is on fire, you could have gotten seriously hurt." Peter wanted to cry because he did loose his uncle, right in his arms. But he wasn't gonna tell the boy that.
"Thank you spider-man" The boy said and hugged Peter.
"Now, where are your grandparents" Peter said as he released himself from the hug. When he stood up he saw the avengers standing behind the boy with a shock expression on their face and a bit teary. Peter knew that he was caught but needed to find the boy his family so he put on his mask and picked up the boy and walked to the crowd. Soon he found the boys grandparents he hugged him, Peter was happy that the boy found his family. Now he just had to confront the avengers who he walked back to with the same facial expression with.
"hi" Peter said with a weak smile. Peter felt the adrenaline rush out of his body. He felt himself suffocate due to his lungs being filled with smoke. He started feeling dizzy  and wobbled.
"Hey kid, you alright" Tony asked but right after Peters eyes rolled to the back of his head and he fainted. Steve quickly caught the kid before he hit the floor. They quickly made their war back to the tower where Bruce hooked him up to an IV bag because he was dehydrated and he put an oxygen mask on him.
   ~ 20 minutes later ~
   The avengers where piled in the room waiting for the boy to wake up. Peter started opening his eyes to the bright light.
"Lights" was what he said and they turned it down a bit. Peter was now able to open his eyes and he sat up and scratched his messy curly hair.
"Hello" he said while yawning but nobody responded and just looked at the boy.
"uh... thanks for the help out there guys and girls, I really appreciate it" Peter said hoping that they'd respond.
"ya" Tony said. The avengers where quit speechless as you could tell. Finally Sam spoke up.
"What the hell are you doing out there! Your like 17!"
"I'm actually uh... 15" He said than Tony touched the bridge of his nose.
"FIFTEEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Sam shouted and Peter winced.
"I.. I don't have to tell you anything" Peter hesitatingly said.
"THE HECK YOU DONT" Clint said. Peter was starting to get mad that he was being forced to explain himself.
"FINE! YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT MY PARENTS LEFT ME AT THE AGE OF 7 BECAUSE THEY WHERE ON THE RUN FOR HOLDING INFORMATION THAN DIED. THAN DO YOU WANT TO ME TO TELL YOU THAT I LET A ROBBER GO FREE WHO THAN SHOT MY UNCLE WHO BLEED OUT IN MY ARMS! THAN DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU THAT WHILE YOU GUYS WHERE HAVING A PETTY FIGHT ABOUT A STUPID CONTRACT I HAD TO SAVE NEW YORK FROM A MUTANT LIZARD WHO TRIED TO MAKE ALL CITIZENS JUST LIKE HIM! AND WHILE THAT HAPPENED I WASN'T FAST ENOUGH AND SO MY GIRLFRIEND DIED BECAUSE I COULD'NT SAVE HER! IS THAT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!" Peter shouted directing to all the avengers. Sam felt awful that he interrogated a teen boy who's heart was made of gold.
"Peter I-" Sam began to say but Peter cut him off.
"I don't need this, I need to go" Peter said very angrily and pointed to his IV needle to be taken out.
"You can't go right now, you need to rest a bit here so you can heal" Bruce finally spoke.
"I said I. need. to. go." Peter said through his teeth.
"Sorry but no, you can stay in one of our guest beds tonight and leave in the morning" Tony said with sympathy.
"If it makes you feel better i'm going to a hospital so I'll be fine" Peter said more calmly.
"Your already at a hospital, why can't you just stay here?" Tony asked.
"if you must know, my aunt has cancer and practically lives at the hospital so if I could please go" Peter said looking down. He told the boy that he couldn't bare to loose to his aunt, he really couldn't so he tried to spend every second with her.
"We're sorry kid" Steve said.
"I-if you want we can have her transferred here so you two could stay here and we could give her better treatment" Bruce said trying not to cry.
"She isn't doing treatment, they caught it too late" Peter said. Peter didn't like showing any emotion other than happy so he was shocking on his sobs trying to not let them come out. Tony hugged the boy showing that it was ok to not be ok.
"Go ahead, you can cry" Peter looked at the other avengers who all smiled at him and Peter than hugged Tony back and placed his head on his shoulder and cried. Tony waved for the others to leave so it was just the two of them so Peter would be more comfortable.

   Peters aunt moved to the hospital in the avengers tower and Peter stayed in his own room at the tower. After 4 months of his being there she passed away. Peter felt empty for a while but than remember that he promised his aunt that her passing wouldn't break him so he leaned on the things that now made him happy such as Ned, his bestfriend and of course the avengers who adopted him.