Pep rally

Nobody's POV:
   Peters life with finally going back to... normal? Well his last living relative, his aunt died a few months ago and he's been grieving while his dad, Tony Stark took care of him. On top of it all he was spider-man so normal hasn't been in his vocabulary for a few years. School just started and Peter started his 10th grade year. Today was pep rally day which is where the whole school gathers in the gym. He meet up for his only friends Ned and Mj and they walked to the gym together and took at seat in the bleachers. As the rally was about to start a man busted through the doors holding what looks like a very high tech weapon. Peter couldn't do anything because he was in a crowd and one move would bring attention.
"Where is spider-man?! I saw him jump in here a few months ago!" The man yelled and scummed through the bleachers.

Flash back:
   Peter woke up very late. It was the end of his 9th grade year and he had very important exams today. He couldn't be late but he couldn't run 200 miles per hour or web through the city as Peter Parker so since it was exam week and they didn't need their backpack or anything since everything they would need would be provided at the school, he thought he could swing through the city and sneak in though the schools bathroom window where he had Bed meet him and give him a change of clothes to put on top of the suit. Apparently he didn't do well at sneaking in if he was caught.

End of Flashback:
   "Hello! I know you can hear me! Show yourself!" He yelled. Peter looked at the gun he was holding, it looked insane and he knew that the man wouldn't hesitate to kill the students. The gun looked pretty intense and he didn't know what it did.
"Look, if this goes bad, tell Tony I love him ok" He whispered to Ned. Peter stood up and everybody looked at him.
"Ok ok calm down, no need for all of this" Peter said waving his hands in his face while walking down the bleachers to the floor.
"Peter what are you doing?!" A teacher asked but Peter ignored.
"Look kid. I won't hesitate to shoot, so why don't you go sit back down" the man said. He just thought Peter was some kid.
"Ok" Peter said turned around to pretend to walk up the bleachers  but turned around very fast and webbed his face.
"What the?!" The man said and picked the gun and aimed it at Peter doing the best he can to see. But he was far off and he shot. Peter saw that he was about to blast kids that where to the right of them so he jumped in front of it. It hurt like crazy but he had a rush of adrenaline so he got up with a grunts.
"OUCH COME ON! I just got this shirt!" Peter said.
"Stupid kid" the man said and started up the gun but before he pulled the trigger Peter took it from him.
"yonk" he said while webbing it and taking it from him. He quickly walked up to the guy and knocked him out with the grip of the gun. He turned back to the gyn full of kids and teachers.
"Hey KAREN call dad" Peter said while he eyes started to shut. He looked down and saw on his chest that he was gushing blood. He started swaying.
"PETER" Ned called as he noticed Peter was falling to the ground. Everybody gathered around him while Ned and Mj ran to Peter. Ned grabbed his head and rested it on his leg while Mj grabbed Peters hand.
A few moments after ironman aka Tony Stark aka dad busted through the door.
"PETER" Tony yelled and flew over to the boy.
"What happened?!" Tony asked Ned.
"That man over there —" Ned pointed at the conscious man.
"Ya him over there he came running through the gym doors and shouted 'where's spider-man' and Peter told me to tell you that he loves you and he stood up from the sitting down crowd because you know, he's spider-man and made his way to the man. Peter webbed him in the face and when the guy went to shoot his aim wasn't good because of the web and blasted it towards a group of people and Peter jumped in front of it and he was bleeding and he got up and webbed the gun from him and knocked him out with it than he fainted" Ned said very fast.  The crowd around him was silent.
"ok" Tony said and lifted up Peter and carried him to the medical wing where Bruce was because Tony told him to meet him there. Bruce saw it was his nephew, Peter and got to work. An hour later he got Peter stabled and an hour after Peter woke up.
"Hey guys" Peter said waking up and looking at the avengers. Peters eyes widened and he sat up straight.
"You guys won't believe what just happened to me I was—" Peter told them the story. The avengers laugh because it sounded like Peter. Peter always got shot and cut by knifes, it wasn't anything knew. It scared them how Peter was unfazed by gun shots. He would walk home after patrol while we are all watching TV and say 'I know it's movie night and all and you don't have to if you don't want to, don't want to be annoying or anything but I was shot a couple of times so when you get the chance can you, you know get them out' which freaked us out.
~ 1 hours later ~
The avengers where all sitting in the living room and turned on the news.
"It appears that Peter Parker is Spiderman and other breaking news to appears that Peter Parker's name is actually 'Peter Benjamin Parker Stark' it appears Tony Stark has adopted him—" The news lady said. He face palmed my hand and the rest of the avengers laughed at him.
"You owe me 20" Clint said to Thor.
"Why?" Peter asked.
"I said that you would reveal your secret the first half of your 10th grade year and Thor said you would reveal it the second half" Clint said Peter rolled my eyes.