Ray of Sunshine (pt.2)

Nobody's POV:
Tony wanted the kid to come to the avengers tower because he was curious of this cute little curly head boy.
"Guys, it says the Peter goes to Midtown high school. School is about to end so i'm gonna go pick him up and bring him over" Tony said walking past the living room and to the elevator.
"Ok, we will be here" Steve said and looked at them for a nod in agreement.
"ok" Tony went to his garage and drove one of his cars to the school. He pulled up to the front of the school and he was just on time, he saw Peter and other kids walking out of school. Tony hopped out of the car.
"Peter! Over here!" Tony yelled at Peter than all of a sudden a crowd formed around him. Peter made his way to the front with no problem.
"Hey, what's up Tony."Peter asked loudly over the crowd.
"Can you come to the tower for a few?" Tony asked. Peter knew he wouldn't take no for an answer so he nodded. They made their way to the car and got in. Tony tried not to run anybody over on his way out considering kids where crowded around him.
"Why are you bringing me to the tower Mr.Stark" Peter asked.
"We will talk when we get to the tower and don't you think that the hoodie and long jeans are a little too much, it's like 100 degrees out" Tony asked. Peter only wore it to cover his scares.
"haha, ya" was all he said not knowing an excuse. After a short silent car ride they where at the tower. They walked in and Peter got a few stares but made his way to the private elevator with Tony.
"The avengers floor FRIDAY" Tony said.
"Ok boss" and the elevator moved. They where on the avengers floor and the elevator opened and all the avengers where in the living room.
"Hey Tony, hey Peter" Steve said. They all waved.
"here, let's sit over here" He said and pointed at the couch that everybody else was on.
"um ok?" Peter didn't know what was happening.
"So Peter, we where curious after our meet up in the park yesterday and we looked you up when we got back to the tower. We saw that you left the day your aunt passed away for a year and you came back two months ago. Where were you?" Tony said.
"she didn't pass, she was murdered" Peter said angry. She didn't pass away due to old age of a bad heart, she was shot in the head. The room went silent. All of a sudden thunder came into the room and it was Thor. The sound of the thunder right next to him made Peter ears feel like nails where being pounded in his ears. It was loud for a normal person but since Peters hearing is like 11 times stronger it hurt him.
"ouch" he said and covered his ears. Thor started yelling.
"Hey guys!" They didn't realize that Peter was in pain and they all yelled at him for ruining the balcony and to welcome him back. After the thunder and all the screaming Peters ears felt numb but in a bad way. He let go of his ears and looked around, he couldn't hear anything. Tony turned around and saw Peter look around. He started swaying and passed out from the pain.
"Peter!" Tony yelled and catches Peter, the rest followed him.
"Why is he so sweaty jeez" Clint said pointing out the sweat droplets.
"Because he decides to wear a huge hoodie and jeans when it's like 100 degrees out! How is he breathing!" Tony said looking at the passed out boy.
"Do something! umm... take off the hoodie, it'll help him breathe and cool off." Natasha said to the boys soaked hoodie.
"That's a start, it looked like he just fainted so cooling him off and letting him breathe is all we can do. He will wake up soon" Bruce said. It calmed everybody down. While Tony was holding Peter, Steve lifted up his hoodie. It was weird because he didn't have a shirt underneath it, he was just wearing the hoodie. When Steve got the hoodie off they all gasped at the boy.
"Property of H.Y.D.R.A number 123" Bruce read aloud. Tony just looked at all the scars up and down. He looked awful. He was so skinny and the scars where covering him.
"Why does he have H.Y.D.R.A on him? Is he a spy?" Steve asked.
"Or a run away" Bucky said. He felt for the boy. He was just a kid. Bucky walked up to Peter and took him Tony and laid him on his lap.
"Do you think he has powers?" Clint asked.
"This poor kid" Natasha said.
"Who is he?" Thor asked looking at the unfamiliar boy.
"this is Peter Parker" Steve said. 5 minutes later he started to wake up, he shivered because he was quite cold. He barley had his eyes open.
"Hey Pete" Bucky said.
"Where am I?" Peter asked.
"Stark tower" Tony said quietly. Peter shivered again, why did he feel cold. He looked down to see his bare chest. He quickly got up and ran to the couch that had a blanket.
"It's ok Peter" Natasha said.
"Please don't take me back i'm begging you" Peter cried.
"Hold on kid, where not gonna game you back. Is this why you said you didn't take the job because you didn't want them to find out where you work so they can't get you? Are you a run away?" Bucky asked. Peter nodded his head.
"Why did they take you?" Bruce asked.
"I-I'm... spider-man" he said quietly but loud enough for them to hear.
"Oh my god, that's why you where gone for a year" Natasha said than paused for a second continuing.
"H.Y.D.R.A. took you" Natasha said and Peter nodded.
"I- I-" Tony was lost for words.
"I know but I'm fine" Peter said lying. He always wore a smile. It was fake because he didn't like putting his problems out and he also didn't grieve. But if he was able to grieve that smile would be real, just as real as it was before his aunt died.
"No your not" Bucky said.
"Yes I a—" Bucky interpolated him.
"No your not"
"Your parents died in a plane crash when you where 7. You watched as your uncle bleed to death. Than you aunt died or a robber just like your uncle than—" Peter cut him off.
"She was actually shot in the head by H.Y.D.R.A" he pointed out.
"Proves my point. Than your where tortured for a year and now your living in an orphanage. Your not ok" As Bucky completed that Peters lips where shaking trying to hold back his tears. Everybody saw that and Bucky walked up to him and placed Peters head on his shoulder and when they made contact Peter screamed and cried. Bucky asked if everybody would dismiss themselves. When everybody was gone Bucky laid back on the couch with Peter still on him and let Peter cry till he was asleep.
   For a month Peter stayed with them illegally than Bucky adopted him. They took care of H.Y.D.R.A for good and Peter had a whole superfamily.