The intern (pt.2)

Nobody's POV:
Today was Saturday and it was his first day of work. His shift was 11am- 5pm which Peter didn't mind at all. He walked into the Tower and went to the front desk.
"Hi, I'm Peter Parker. I'm here for my first day of work and I was told I needed to get my badge and a tour." Peter asked the woman.
"Sorry kid, what are you like 15? Your not fooling anybody. Faking a job can get you arrested but I'll let you walk away now." She gave a fake smile.
"I'm 14 actually and I really do have a job here. Wait, look" He grabbed his letter from his bag and she read it still skeptical.
"Peter Parker, I'm looking you up first" The lady said.
"Okie D-" he stopped himself because he didn't want to sound like a child even though he was. "ok" he said and waited for her to find him.
"Oh, you actually do have a job here. My apologies. Right this way, I'll give you your badge and a tour" She walked towards a office and looked through the badges.
"Here is your badge. You must have it with you at all time" She said seriously.
"This way, your lab will be with other interns. You probably already know this but your the youngest, before you our youngest was a woman who just graduated college" She didn't walked to the door.
"I-I'm the youngest" he gulped. He was gonna get judged. She walked in and as any other intern, he was introduced to the others.
"Hi everybody, this is Peter. He is a new intern here and will be staying in this lab with the rest of you." Peter nervously smile at them all while he was being introduced. While some where impressed that I'm in this program, some didn't like the idea of a young teen boy in the lab full of explosives.
"Well, somebody here will catch you up to speed and you will begin class" She walked out the lab and he sat in the only seat available.
~ Pepper ~
"Tony! The kids here!" Pepper said happily while walking towards Tony.
"I was informed by the new desk woman downstairs. Forgot her name" She laughed.
"That's cool" Tony was kind of busy working on his suit.
"Tony!" She got his full attention because he could tell that he was suppose to do something.
"Yes deer" he gave her a smile.
"Go say hi!" She said.
"Why, I never say hi to anybody" He annoyingly said.
"He's a boy! Come on, you can take 10 minutes from your day to stop by his lab for a second." He was right, they never greeted new employees and also most other employees. But she thought it would be cute seeing the boy see ironman and she also had a boring day.
"Fineee. But your coming to" he said which she already planned to do.
"Ok, let's go." They walked towards the elevator and headed to that floor. He looked through the viewing glass and immediately saw the boy considering he was like half heir age. Nobody notices him yet, he just wanted to observe for a minute. He saw the boy doodling in his notebook instead of paying attention to the man in charge in the front of the room. He heard the teacher in the front call on him.
"Mr.Parker, it's your first day! Why aren't you paying attention to class?" The professor snapped.
"Because I already know all this stuff" Peter said politely as possible. Tony looked at the equation that back and the boy and chuckled silently.
"I'll have you know that you don't know that 'stuff' because only Mr.Stark himself has ever answered this equation. I'm even trying to learn to do this. So pay attention" He said raising his voice. Everybody was looking at Peter including Tony.
"But I do know this" Peter said still polite considering he's been yelled at in front of class on his first day.
"Ok Mr.Smarty pants. Come up to the board and answer the equation" He snickered. Tony felt bad because he knew that if the professor didn't know than a 14 year old wouldn't and be embarrassed but he wanted to see what Peter can do.
"Ok" Peter got up to the bored and went away at it on the board. He wrote down his answer and circled it.
"Done" Peter said. Tony was beyond impressed at the boy and it showed on his face and Pepper laughed maybe a little too loud because people looked there direction. Peter looked at what they where looking at and saw Tony gaping at his work.
"Aw great" Peter sarcastically mumbled under his breathe. Tony shook his head and walked in. Tony took one last look of the equation.
"How did you do that?" Tony asked Peter. He didn't know how to answer that, he's smart.
"I uh?" He didn't know how to answer that.
"What are your parents scientist or something" He asked Peter.
"My parents are dead" Peter said with no emotion.
"But they where scientists and my uncle was too" Peter said trying to lighten the mood.
"Well I'd love to see this genius of an uncle if he can teacher a boy this" He giggles.
"He's dead too" Peter sighed.
"Oh, I-I'm sorry" Tony said, he didn't mean too.
"It's fine" Peter said. Tony was still near the door and started walking towards Peter. Peter knew he needed to keep his distance from him so he took a few steps back. Ya he can beat the avengers, that didn't mean he wasn't terrified of them. Tony stopped when he realized the boy was quit scared of him?
"I'm not gonna hurt you. Ya I'm ironman but I don't just go attack people" He chuckled. But he went after Peter— well spider-man.
"Ya sure you don't" Peter said meaning it.
He looked back at his professor. "Sorry I didn't pay attention during class" He said than gave Tony one last look than back to his seat. All the interns continued to stare at Tony considering they've never seen him this close before. Tony walked out of the lab and Pepper followed. Tony was confused on the boys behavior.
"Did you see that?" Tony said to Pepper.
"Ya, that was... odd?" Pepper added.
"He seemed like scared of me? He sounded familiar, I just can't put my finger on it. Why did he act like that, every kid would die to see me. He looked like he'd rather die than see me" Tony told Pepper without still trying to figure him out.
"I don't know" Pepper said and left Tony at his lab. Tony soon went to the living room where all the other avengers where still thinking of the kid.
"What you thinking about?" Bruce asked Tony.
"There is a kid intern here, he's 14 and—" he was cut off by Bruce.
"You hired a 14 year old?! What does he do for you, build lego's?!" Bruce asked.
"You know that equation I made that you couldn't solve?" Tony asked Bruce.
"Ya?" Bruce confusingly said.
"Well he solved it" that got everybody's attention especially Clint's.
"A 14 YEAR OLD BOY IS SMARTER THAN BRUCE BANNER" He laughed.
"That 14 year old boy is also smarter than you" Bruce pouted.
"whatever" Clint said not caring and still laughed.
"Wow, his parents must be geniuses if they can teacher a boy an equation that Bruce Banner can't solve" Natasha said impressed.
"Umm, his parents are dead but they where scientists along with his uncle who also died" he said with sympathy.
"Aw, poor kid" Steve said.
"He doesn't need to be in those intern classes when he's smarter than the teachers. Maybe he could be my personal intern" he said not very confident.
"Well why don't you ask him" Wanda said.
"I don't know, he is like.. scared of me?" He looked at them all.
"What do you mean?" Steve said.
"When I walked towards to him he walked further away and when I was talking to him he wanted to leave the conversation right when it started. He sat down and left me in front of the class looking dumb." Tony said rolling his eyes.
"Scared of ironman. I was expecting him to be bouncing off the walls!" Bruce said trying to cheer Tony up.
"You would think" Tony smiled.
"I'm gonna let him stay with the interns for a few weeks to try and get comfortable around here" Tony said and walked away back to his lab and worked till he fell asleep.
~ Peter ~
   I didn't like that Tony came in during class for obvious reasons. I was just hoping it was the one time that Id have an encounter with his but he would sometimes come in during my work hours and observe what I'm doing. I just wanted him to leave me alone. I was out on Patrol and was sitting on top of a tall building swinging my legs over. I felt my spider senses go off and without turning around I knew it was the avengers. I was tired and exhausted and I didn't want to deal with them. Spider-man slanted his body to the right and catches an arrow that was headed towards him.
"Guys come on, can y'all give me a break!" I jokingly said trying not to sound exhausted.
"I still don't know how you catch and dodge my arrows and I don't like that" Clint said which made Peter laugh.
"Come on spider-man, come with us and we won't hurt you." Captain America said.
"I'm not going anywhere with you guys. I have to be home by 9! I can't be late! She's cooking meat loaf tonight and which is her favorite and she won't eat until I get home so how about I kick y'alls butt again another time?" Peter said not naming any names.
"This isn't some game man of spiders, let's go" Thor said. All of a sudden caps shield hits my right in arm and it hurt like heck.
"OUCH! Come on!" Peter said annoyed. He grabbed caps shield and threw it and webbed it and swung it in the air hitting all the avengers to the floor. He webbed then all down and the all ached in pain.
"Sorry guys, but that dissolved in 2 hours so hang tight" He said feeling bad a bit but swung home. He made it just in time. He rubbed his now bruised arm.
"Oh Pete, what happened!" Peter went running to the fridge and grabbed a frozen back of peas.
"Captain america threw his shield at me" Peter said flinching when the cold bag touched his arm.
"I'm gonna kill th—" Peter but off may and smirked.
"But I threw it back at them all harder and webbed them"
"That's my boy!" She high fives him and they sit down to eat.