Mind reader

backstory— nobody's POV:
   I'll be telling Peters past story, like childhood in the story so ya 😁. But Peter "disappeared" for almost a year and just came back to town and is now an orphanage and came back to school mid year.

Now- Nobody's POV:
   Peter was getting hot and itchy in his big hoodie but couldn't take it off because it was covering his scars he had after being tortured by H.Y.D.R.A for about a year. He was sitting in class by himself and it was the end of the day. The bell was about to ring but the teacher made an announcement.
"Class, if I can have your attention. I would like to announce that we are going on a field trip which is free and you are required to come. It is a surprise so nobody will know where we are going. You will grab a slip when you are leave for dismissal." The teacher said. The bell finally rang and it was finally time to go. He meet up with his bestfriend Ned and walked out. Peter told Ned that he went on a trip for a year and that's why he was gone and Ned believed it. Peter and Ned said goodbye and Peter ran to his orphanage. The person who ran it isn't all that mean, she can slap here and there but mostly she just doesn't cares and ignores the children. Peter had her sign the paper and ran to his bedroom where he put on his spider-man suit and went on patrol. Peter didn't do it as often anymore but he still did sometimes. Now he even helps the avengers with missions but they didn't know who was behind the mask. He did the little things to help such as preventing robberies and muggings. Than he went back to his orphanage and went to bed.

—————————— Time Skip ——————————

   It is now Monday and time for the field trip. He saw his friend Ned and they boarded the bus together with the other students. As they where driving they talked to each other, mostly guessing where they were going. Than the time they had been waiting for, the teacher announces it.
"Ok class, if i may have your attention." The bus was quiet and everybody looked at her.
"We are going to the... STARK TOWER!" She excitedly said. The whole class cheered besides Peter. Peter was excited but he was also scared. What if he sees the avengers and they some how find out who he was? But Peter was also excited because he had been in the avengers tower but just the avengers floor and the labs and as spider-man. He'd member done a tour of the place so he had that to look forward too.
"dude, calm down. you will be fine" Ned said knowing that Peter was spider-man. He was his 'guy-in-the-chair' after all. They pulled up and Peter tried to over come his nerves but he still had a gut feeling that they where gonna he there. They began the tour by being passed out badges for guest and going to a museum. When they entered the museum, Captain America and Scarlet Witch where in the room. Everybody gasped and ran towards them besides Peter who kinda backed away to the opposite end of the room. After about 10 minutes, Wanda noticed and thought it was weird but before she could say something the tour guide had to dismiss everybody to another room. Peter ran to the crowd of the class only glancing at Wanda when he ran away to that room.
"Ok students, take a seat" The tour guide said. Peter and Ned sat in the very back away from the stage.
"Hello Midtown Class!" Tony said while the curtains flew open. Behind him where all of the avengers. Peter our himself far down in his seat.
"You can ask questions now" Tony said after an introduction. Every single hand was raised besides Peters which got Wanda's attention again. Wanda did want to know what was going on in that mind of his but than was asked a question to which she answered. Wanda thought that she should pay attention in case she was asked another question.

   The Q&A was finished and it was time for lunch. Ned and Peter went to the Cafeteria with the other students and grabbed lunch. When Peter turned to the table, it had all of the avengers on it eating lunch and it was their only table so Peter and Ned has to sit at the table. Peter put his hand on his shoulder and was poking his food. He wasn't very hungry now. The avengers being to close to him made him uncomfortable. Everybody was chatting to the avengers besides Wanda. She thought that now would be a good time to go into Peters head since nobody was talking to her. She looked at Peters and went into his mind which caused took her breathe away and she stumbled but was still in his head.
"Wanda! Are you ok?!" Vision said. The avengers and the student where all looking at Wanda.

"Parents... died when he was 7. Uncle shot dead at 12. Radioactive spider bit. He's spider-man, he has to be. Somebody has to save the little guys. Came home to a H.Y.D.R.A filled home. They killed his aunt right in front of him."
Peter knew that Wanda was in his head. He was in shook.
"Kidnapped and tortured by H.Y.D.R.A for a year. So much blood, so much pain. Escaped but barley. He's lost, he's lonely." Wanda than was finally out of Peters head and when she opened her eyes she was crying. She was speaking really fast but they all understood her. Wanda saw things that nobody should ever see from a teen boy.
"What was that Wanda?" Steve asked.
"I was in his head" She said. Vision picked her up and she sobbed into his chest.
"W-who?" Tony asked. Peter was still sitting down not like everybody else. He looked down at the table with his mouth slightly open and a tear falling down his face as she blurted out every horrible memory for him to go through again.
"Him" She said and pointed at Peter who didn't look up from the table, he couldn't. If he meet eyes with anybody he was gonna burst out to cry. He was holding in all of this emotion that he didn't have time to grieve out.
"K-kid" Steve said to Peter who started wobbling and was gonna faint. Tony ran to him and grabbed him as he fell.
"Bruce" Tony said.
"On it" Bruce ran to Med Bay. Steve picked up the kid and carried him. All of the avengers followed. Wanda was carried by Vision and they left the class in shock.

   Steve laid the boy down on the bed and all the avengers piled in. Bruce booked an IV into him and checked his heart beat. All they could do now was wait for him to wake which would be long.

~ 5 minutes later ~
   Peter started to wake up which got everybody's attention. They felt bad for the boy, especially Wanda who saw everything.
"Wh-where am I?" Peter asked than recognized the med room.
"oh" he said and sat up. He looked at the IV bag.
"WHAT IN THAT!" Peter said freaking out, H.Y.D.R.A injected him with stuff all the time so he was worried.
"It's just IV fluid, you ok" Bruce said.
"oh ok" Peter said calming down. It was a weird quiet for a few minutes.
"Look, i'm fine. Can I go a.. h-home?" Peter asked not knowing what to call the orphanage because it wasn't home.
"No your not" Tony said and looked down for a second.
"Is it true?" Tony asked.
"What exactly" Peter asked.
"Well, everything." Steve said. Peter looked down at his hoodie than slowly and hesitantly took it off. He was skinny but a bit muscular. Scared across his chest was "Property of H.Y.D.R.A number 123" and also other small and large scars. Peter looked down letting them look at his body than put it back on.
"Ya it's true" Peter said with a tear but quickly wiped  it off and put back on a big fake smile.
"I gotta go" He said trying to get out of bed but the avengers weren't going to let him go back to the orphanage... ever again.
"No, stay here" Tony said and without a second guess the rest nodded there heads.
"uh... i don't know. I don't wanna be a burden or a charity case" Peter said.
"You won't be, your one of us" Steve said.

   A month has past and it was out that Peter was spider-man due to Wanda blurting it out in front of a whole bunch of high school kids with cameras. Peter was home schooled. He talked to Bucky about his experience at H.Y.D.R.A. Bucky was like Peters therapist. Peter spent a lot of time with Tony, especially in the labs. He trained with Steve and Natasha a lot, he was better than them both. He was the glue that held them together.