Press confrence

Hey guys, me again haha. Well, I was thinking of doing request. Nobody is probably gonna request anything but i'm open to it 😁

Nobody's POV:
The avengers where having some sort of press conference thingy. Mean while Peter was being chased by cops and some villain. Peter webbed up the villain but we still being chased by a sworn of cops. The cops had no reason to chase him, they just wanted to know who spider-man was. Peter was already injured from the fight with the villain so he was a bit slow. He had a stab wound on his hip, broken ribs, and a broken leg with a few cuts on his body. Peter didn't know but, he was making his was to the avengers conference. He kept looking behind him at the cops, they had some sort of weapon that scared him because it was something he'd never seen before. They shot him a few times with a regular gun which landed twice in his arm, one on his shoulder, and 1 on each leg. Than the big gun finally hit him. He turned a corner and while he was up in the air he fainted. He landed on the avengers stage while the avengers where talking to the crowd of people.
"Oh my god!!" Tony yelled. They others yelled too.
"Spider-man!" Steve said. They didn't know who spider-man was under the mask. Spider-man did hangout with them before but as spider-man. They all kind of guessed who he was from what they did know about him. He was smart, smarter than Tony and Banner, he was beyond strong from what they saw on missions and from arm wrestling, and he was wise, it was obvious he had a lot of pain but kept on smiling so they all thought that he was about 30. But Peter Parker was actually just a 15 year old super genius who is wise because he has experienced him than most in a life time.

"What happened?!" Somebody from the crowed yelled. They looked at him and saw a dart that had injected something in him. Than next thing you know, a swarm of police came by.
"Oh" Natasha said.
"Hi, i'm officer Harrison and I need this man to come with me." the officer said to Tony Stark.
"No way" Tony said. Spider-man always had their back so they where to make sure that they had his.
"Why do you need him?" Steve asked out of curiosity.
"We need to know who he really is" Harrison said.
"And why is that?" Natasha asked.
"Because uh..." The officer didn't have a reason. They just wanted to know.
"Go or i'll have you fired" Tony said nicely.
"Ok, this is the end of the conference" Tony said into the mic and they all left. Steve picked up spider-man and carried him to the tower where they laid him in the medical wing. Bruce took off everything but his mask and underwear and put on a pair of baggy clothes. They all gasped at the scars.
"Damn, he's got a nice body. But so many scars" Clint said.
"I do wonder who is behind that mask" Tony said. They all wondered.
"Ok, i see broken ribs, knife like wounds, broken leg, and a few gunshots." Bruce said.
"wow" was all the said.
"Ok, i'm gonna fix him up." Bruce said and they all went to the living room so he could do so.
~ 1 hour later ~
Bruce came out "ok, he's stable." And they all went to the room. Spider-man of course woke up soon because the anesthesia wore off. The avengers entered the room and Peter started waking up.
"ouch" was all he said and the rest chuckled.
"What happened... oh ya" Peter said with a laugh.
"Sorry about that" He scratched his head and when he looked down he didn't see his suit he than looked up and touched his face and felt the mask than relaxed.
"calm down, we kept the mask on" Tony chuckled.
"Did you know why the cops where following me?" Peter asked.
"They said that they wanted to know who you where" Steve said.
"oh, yikes" Peter said awkwardly. He knew that they wanted to know who he was too.
"Spider-man, you don't have to but we want to know who you are" Bruce said. After a few short moments of silence.
"I'm gonna wash up" Peter said featuring them to leave. So they did. Peter went to the bathroom and took off his mask and clothes to shower. Than he got out and put on the clothes putting on the mask last. He looked at it for a second than in the mirror at his face.
"should i?" he asked out loud to himself. He put on the mask.
'they expect a 30 year old, in half that age. Their not gonna like me now. At least it explains why I don't drink or stay up late.' He said in his head. He put on the mask and walked out to the living room. He entered the room and the avengers looked at him not expecting him to do anything. Peter grabbed the top of his mask and that's when everybody started him down. He looked down and yanked it off. He started down at his mask. The avengers waited for him to look up because all they saw was his curly, brown hair.
"My name is Peter Parker" He said and looked up. The avengers gasped and starred at the 15 year old.
"your Spider-man?" Clint asked.
"No, i stole the mask from the man in the medical room" Peter said sarcastically.
"Yes i'm spider-man" Peter said after.
"How old are you?" Tony asked.
"15"
"That's so young!" Natasha said.
"I'll be 16 in 3 months!" Peter shouted back which caused them to giggle.
"He really is 15" Tony said. Peter sat down ready to answer all of their questions.
"How did you get your powers?" Bruce asked.
"I was bit by a radioactive spider which altered my DNA" Peter said.
"why are you like... wise?" Natasha asked with no other way of putting it.
"huh?" Peter asked.
"Like you give advice and you comfort people like you have seen it all" Natasha said.
"Well, when I was 7 my parents got into a plane crash and died. Than my aunt and uncle took me in. Than when I was 12 I got bit by the spider but didn't do anything because I didn't understand than. A month later my uncle was shot and he bleed out in my arms. Than A year later, i was 13 and I came home from the grocery store after my aunt sent me out. I open the door to see H.Y.D.R.A agents in my apartment, one holding a gun to my aunts head. I was told to surrender so i did and they cuffed my but still shot my aunt who died. Than they kept me for 8 months that was filled with torture." he stopped what he was saying for a second and showed than on his back "property of H.Y.D.R.A number 123" which the didn't see because when hey stripped him he was on his back.
"Than I came back and didn't say anything about what happened. Social service came and took me to an orphanage. I didn't want nobody to feel that pain so I became spider-man and did my best to help citizens." Peter tried not to cry because he didn't want to show weakness.
"Kid, i-" Steve started but nothing came out of his mouth. He didn't know what to say. Natasha and Bucky looked like they where gonna kill somebody.
"Guys, it's ok. I'm fine" Peter said lying through his teeth.
"Not to brag but my IG is 282" Peter said which impressed Bruce very much. He than looked at the time on the clock.
"Oh my god she is gonna kill me" Peter said while running to get his suit.
"Who?" Steve asked.
"The lady who watches us at the orphanage. This is the second time this week!" He said than looked down.
"I'll be starved in the small closet for another week" he said under his breathe but they still heard him.
"How about you stay with us?" Tony asked.
"Don't wanna be a burden" Peter said scratching his head.
"No, i insist" Tony said. Tony, along with the others really did want him to stay.
"Even if I wanted to, the mistress wouldn't allow it" Peter said before he began walking to get his stuff again.
"We can handle it later" Steve said. Peter than agreed because he wanted too.
"Ok!" He said like the child he is.
"Thank you!" Peter said, he was so great full and they saw that. Tony really liked him. Peter stayed with them for 2 weeks. Tony saw Peter as his son so he knew what to do. He adopted Peter and surprised him. The avengers where beyond happy of Peter, he was like the glue to the family.