Role play

Namjoon is the sugar baby of the famous Kim Seokjin. CEO of all EatJin. A famous Japanese based restaurant. Jin is even a handsome korean model. With all the money he makes why not spend it on his very own boyfriend or sugar baby.

As for Namjoon's story, he was a poor college student. And he " accidentally " found a website to apply to become a  sugar baby. He didn't mind it. And he was very lonely. Sure enough Namjoon applied, Jin came a long, and it changed everything.

Namjoon and Jin was a perfect match. They loved to cuddle and eat. They would go out on cute dates. Or go on hella expansive vacations. Jin did pay for Namjoon's tuition. And Namjoon was able to get a bachelor's degree in marine life ( just for for the crabs ).

But over their favorite thing to do was.... Roleplay

Jin was roleplaying a popular idol. And as for Namjoon, he was a shy and timid fan. " Hi I heard you was my biggest fan " Jin smiled widely. Namjoon had wore a black chocker, a simple graphic white T-shirt, and a plaid skirt. Which expose his thick legs. And a bit of his ass. " Yes-s sin-since y-your de-but " Namjoon studdard.

He mentally face plamed at his sentence. Although it was fake and they done this so many times, it all felt so real. Jin had got behind Namjoon. " You look so tempting Joonie~ " Jin whispered in Namjoon's ear as he slightly squeezed Namjoon's ass. Namjoon stiffed.

" Ah~ " Namjoon moaned. He instantly covered his mouth, regretting the sound he just made. Jin removed his hands and went for the lips. Namjoon was surprised. Instead of backing out, he deepened  the kiss. Jin had wrapped Joon's thick legs around his waist, setting him on a table to be more comfortable. After a minute they had gasped for air. Namjoon noticed Jin's bulge growing in-between his legs.

" Why don't you take care of your idol " Jin asked. Namjoon nodded his head but he was prepared. He got undressed. Got on all fours. Face down, ass up,  revealing a black stainless steel butt plug. Shaking from side to side teasing Jin. " I see you prepared " Jin said while licking his lips. Namjoon nodded.  A smack was heard with a grunt. Jin had just smack Namjoon's ass. " A verbal answer " Jin said harshly. " Y-yes " Namjoon whimpered. Jin slowly took out the the butt plug, leaving Namjoon gasping at the feel of emptiness.

Jin pulled down his pants, letting his dick spring free, pre cum dripping. Jin coated his dick in his on pre cum as a lubricant for Namjoon. " Ready " Jin asked. " Yes " Namjoon whispered. Jin had went full force, leaving Namjoon screaming his name. Jin smirked at his reaction.

Jin was going at a nice and  easy pace. Enjoying his pleasure until Namjoon decided to open his mouth.........." Harder "

Jin twiched. He pinned Namjoon to the floor. Going at a inhumane pace, leaving Namjoon moaning loudly and screaming. Namjoon covered his face, due to his embarrassment. " Don't ever cover your beautifulness " Jin said. Jin stole another kiss from Namjoon. This time Jin deepened the kiss, making the scene more steamy.

Moments later they both came together. Pulled towards each other's sweaty embrace and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Edited