Girl

Kim Namjoon is the most beautiful man is the world. Some has even mistaken him as a girl. And he doesn't blame them. He has legs of a girl. Lips of a girl. Smooth skin of a girl. Maybe even tiddies of a girl. And he doesn't blame them for a one reason. The fact that he is a girl.

Namjoon's original name was Kim Namji. And she was a beautiful baby girl. But growing up there was something wrong with her. Namji going through puberty resembled much of a boy. Deeper voice. Her facial structure turned more man like. Not even her period would come. This eventually led to her parents taking Namji to the doctor to be checked out.

The doctors diagnosed her with a rare case that she has a body if a girl. But the reproductive system of a boy and DNA [ A/N anybody got my joke ] of a boy. Meaning that Namji can't have children. This really broke Namji and her parents. And they disowned Namji because of what she was.

Namji decided to make something of her new life. She change her name from Kim Namji to Kim Namjoon. And ended signing up to BigHit Entertainment to be in a boy band. BTS

BTS became very popular both in Korea and America. Soon their names were known and was able to go on world tours. But Namjoon always avoided changing in the same rooms as the boys  or showering rooms. Just so the  rest of the boys wouldn't know what he was. He didn't want them to change of their image of him. Or be disgusted of what he was, like his parents.

But there was times were he was almost caught. In which he managed to escape most of them. Except for today.

Namjoon decided to get a new underwear set from Victoria Secret. Since he lost his last one. But he didn't expect Jungkook to be there too.

As Namjoon was looking at black lace panties, Namjoon jumped when he heard his name being called. " Namjoon-hyung is that you " Jungkook called, waving happily to the other. Namjoon squeaked, running to whatever changing room he can find and hiding there.

Sadly he forgot other to lock the door and Jungkook busted through. Scaring poor Namjoon. " What the hell Jungkook " Namjoon whispered angrily, trying not to attract anymore attention. " Well I saw you and wanted to see why your here " Jungkook said honestly. Namjoon shook his head in disappointment. " Anyways hyung what are you doing with those underwear " Jungkook asked, pointing at the black lace see through underwear.

Namjoon froze. He wanted to lie but Jungkook knew if he was lying or not. And he fully doesn't believe that Jungkook can keep his mouth shut with his secret. He huffed in annoyance and decided to tell him anyways. " Jungkook I'm a girl " Namjoon admitted.

Jungkook laughed at his confession. Holding his stomach from laughing to hard. No way in hell he was serious. Jungkook wiped his fake tears, to hope to see his hyung laughing too. But he wasn't. He kept his straight face. " Wait your serious " Jungkook questioned in disbelief. Namjoon nodded his head. " Prove it " Jungkook order. " What " Namjoon whispered in a shocked tone. " Prove that your a girl " Jungkook said blankly.

Namjoon shot him a angry look. He growled at his demanded. He showed Jungkook his virgina through his pink lace panties. " There happy " Namjoon said rudely while blushing. " Very. Now I can make you mine " Jungkook replied, showing off his famous bunny smile.

[A/N] No smut just yet I'm making part 2

Plus writer's block is a bitch