Games

Namjoon is one to focus hard on games. He cancels out anything from the outside world to focus on whatever game his playing at the moment. He ignores the door, when his phone rings, he even ignores Jungkook for his games.

Now the little muscular bunny has his reasons to call for his sexy genius. Most of the time he just wants to cuddle and nothing more. Well maybe just to play grabby hands and that's it.

Jungkook called for Namjoon from their shared room. But Namjoon didn't budge. He stayed perfectly seated on their couch, trying his hardest to get a victory royale.

Jungkook groaned. He didn't want to get up either. He shuffled out of their room to the living room. And try to convince Namjoon to come sleep with him. [A/N Not like that ya nasties ]

Jungkook peeped around the corner to see Namjoon playing Fortnite [A/N I cant help but cringe at what I'm writing ]. But it was kinda adorable. Namjoon was wearing a cute pair of black panties that hugged his ass nicely. And one of Jungkook's many hoodies. He mentally cooed at his boyfriend.

Namjoon smiled and laughed as he shot another player. Escaping their traps. Getting more loot from others. Talking to his team members. And dancing wherever that person had died.

He was currently one of 3 teams left. He played harder, trying to lead his team to a victory. Namjoon seemed unstoppable.

Jungkook finally crept into the living room. Smiling at the older. " Namjoon-ah " Jungkook whined. " Yeah " Namjoon answered, glancing at Jungkook, then back to the TV. " Come cuddle with me " Jungkook said in a baby voice. " No I'm busy " stated Namjoon, not paying one bit of attention towards the younger.

Jungkook huffed in annoyance. He left the living room to get something that will surely make Namjoon focus on him.

The little bunny came back with the item. He hid it in his pocket to make sure Namjoon didn't notice. Or try to notice. Jungkook sat down the couch. Placing Namjoon right on top of him. Namjoon gasped and giggled, wiggling his hips a bit trying to get comfy. In return he got a low grunt from his lover.

Minutes more into the game Jungkook's hand slowly slid up Namjoon's inner thigh. Pushing it open, giving it light strokes. His hand crept back to his ass, gripping it tightly, making Namjoon jump from the surprise.

" Um what are you doing " Namjoon bit his lip, trying focus harder on his game.

" Nothing just keep playing Joonie " Jungkook smirked at Namjoon's confusion. Then he dug his fingers in the waist band of Namjoon's black underwear, completely taking them off, throwing it somewhere off in the distance. He took out the vibrator he had stashed in his pocket earlier, turning it on it's lowest setting, placing it deep in Namjoon.

Namjoon whined and squirmed at the sudden vibrations he felt. " Jeon Jungkook " Namjoon yelled out sternly, but it came out timid and shy.

Jungkook laughed as he watched Namjoon try to leave from the vibrator, but it ended up being pushed in deeper.

Jungkook moved the vibrator slowly. Making sure that he hit Namjoon's prostate every time.

" Joonie everytime you get shot I will turn the vibrator on high. And no cumming without my permission " Jungkook chuckled as he watched Namjoon's face contort with pleasure.

" Yes-s Si-Sir "

" Good. So keep playing " The younger smiled, as he still moved the toy in and out of his lover.

Namjoon was upset. He kept getting shot. And Jungkook kept his promise, turning the toy on it's highest setting. There was a few times were Namjoon dropped his limited edition controller on the floor just because it felt so good.