Fuck You

[A/N this is the part 2 of kiss my ass ]

Messing with people is fun for Namjoon. And he's usually good at finding nice pranks. Most of the time they are harmless. Plus whoever was unfortunate to walk into his trap had a good laugh over it. But that's not the case with Yoongi. He likes to hold grudges and find a way to get pay back. It just so happens that it will be Namjoon who gets pay back.

Namjoon ' thought ' it was would be ok to do a missing prank. He decided to go to his friend Jackson's house for the day. Besides Yoongi knew Jackson but never really trusted him. Jackson always looked at Namjoon the same way Yoongi does. With lust, love, and passion.

' Where the hell is Namjoon ' Yoongi thought. Namjoon didn't even come to say good morning to Yoongi. Which really pissed Yoongi off. As Yoongi left his room he saw a note on his door.

Sorry Yoongi but I'm out with Jackson today. But I won't tell you where I am. Have fun by yourself daddy.
- Joonie~

Yoongi hit his wall in frustration. Causing a hole to appear. " Fucking Namjoon. I'm gonna punish your ass so hard you won't be able to walk for weeks. " Yoongi yelled out a roar, knowing that no one would hear him. Yoongi held an evil smile, knowing that Namjoon is going to beg for his life.

- At Jackson's house -

Namjoon and Jackson we're having the time of their lives. They was laughing at their old high school photos. " Hey Namjoon want something to drink " Jackson asked. " Yeah water " Namjoon answered back. Jackson got up and left, leaving him alone in the living room.

- few minutes later -

Now Namjoon is irritated. It's been ten minutes since Jackson came back. ' what the hell is taking him so long ' Namjoon thought. He walk into Jackson's kitchen to see a horror. Jackson laying on the tile floor beaten up badly. " Poor Jackson " ??? said. Before Namjoon could react be breathed into a wet clothes, making him dizzy, and filling his world with darkness.

- again much later -

Namjoon woke up with a killer headache. He couldn't see anything because he was blindfolded. All he knew was he couldn't see, he's chained to whatever, his head hurts like hell, and he's naked. " Joonie are you finally wake " ??? asked. Wait that's Yoongi. " Yoongi help. Someone kidnaped me " Namjoon cried. " Dumbass I'm the one who kidnaped you " Yoongi said rudely. " What the fuck! Why?" Namjoon yelled. " Aish you shut your mouth before I do it for you. " Yoongi snapped back.

Yoongi shoved a vibrator right up Namjoon's ass. " Aahh " Namjoon moaned. " I'm kinda of sick and tired of your little pranks. Especially this one. You know Jackson was planning to drug you right? And fuck you dumb. But that's my job " Yoongi spoke harshly. Yoongi turned the vibrator to it's highest setting. Causing him scream. Namjoon's screams were music to Yoongi's ears.

After a while Yoongi took out the vibrator. He tilted Namjoon's head so he he look into his tear stained face. " Anything you would like to say " Yoongi asked softly. Namjoon looked into Yoongi's dark lust eyes and smirked.

" Fuck you "

Yoongi pinned Namjoon to the floor out of anger. Ramming his dick into Namjoon's tight hole. Namjoon screamed even louder. Crying hard from the feeling. Yoongi went non-stop in Namjoon. He laughed at his pain. As for Namjoon he couldn't feel his waist down. At all.

It was hours later till Yoongi came in Namjoon. Filling his walls with his cum. He looked at his work. A blank Namjoon. Who had no facial expression. Just red puffy eyes, a flustered face, and swollen lips. " Have you learned you lesson " Yoongi asked. Namjoon nodded his head yes. Knowing that Namjoon couldn't talk, his throat was probably sore from screaming. " Good. So now I can spend the next week or two taking of you " Yoongi said showing off his famous gummy smile.

Edited