Shopping

Today was shopping day. And Namjoon hated it the most. One because he didn't want to leave house. He was already comfy in his oversized Ryan hoodie. And two and Jin would always come up with a weird excuse on why he has to come.

" Joonie, come on we have to go shopping " Jin yelled from the door of their home, already slipping on his shoes.

Namjoon groaned from upstairs. He quickly changed into what ever he could find, since he didn't want to deal with Jin's lame excuses.

Namjoon ran downstairs and greeted Jin. " Ready " Namjoon said. Jin looked up from his phone and frowned. He didn't like the outfit he was wearing. He was wearing booty shorts, a pink chocker that said cutie, and a matching pink cropped sweater that said cutie pie.

" Go change " Jin demanded. " Why " Namjoon asked. " Because I don't want people staring at what's mine " Jin groaned. " Whatever. Let's go " Namjoon giggled.

- time skip to the store -

As they both entered, Namjoon hurried towards the candy section. He gradded two big bags of cotton candy, a gaint box of Pocky, and lots of hereshy kisses.

" Why so many sweets Joonie " Jin smiled sweetly. " Um what else are we supposed to buy " Namjoon aksed looking over his shoulder. " Meats, eggs, milk, fruits, noodles, and vegetables " Jin proudly repeated his shopping list.

Namjoon nodded, heading off towards the meats. As Namjoon walked off, Jin couldn't help himself but look at Namjoon's ass as it jiggled.

The shopping continued and Jin kept stealing glances or even grabbing his ass. But Namjoon, oblivious to everything, found it fun in games and playful hits the older's shoulder in return.

After getting everything, Namjoon was now leaned against the cart, in line for check out. As for Jin on the other hand a very obvious boner grew right before him. He couldn't take it anymore. Jin pressed his boner against Namjoon, earning a gasp from him.

" Joonie I want you to grind on me " Jin whispered. Namjoon complied, slowly pushing on to Jin. Jin moaned softly, pulling Namjoon closer to his hard dick.

When it was their turn Namjoon quickly hurried to check out. Jin paid for everything and drove home to have fun with his baby boy.

- time skip to their home -

" Namjoon by the time  I get done with unloading the gorcery  I want you to be fully naked on the bed " Jin said, already grabbing a few bags. Namjoon ran back into the house, stripped of his clothes, wait for his Jinnie.

A while later Jin came in the room with Namjoon's naked body on full review. Jin climbed up on Namjoon, kissing his neck, playing with his the buds of his nimples. " Ah daddy " Namjoon moaned. Jin smirk and started to creep his hand towards Namjoon neglected cock. Stroking it softly to tease Namjoon.

" Mmm daddy I want you to feel you inside me " Namjoon begged. " Really much " Jin asked, already unbuckling his pants. " So much were I can't walk the next day " Namjoon said. Jin chuckled at Namjoon's statement

Jin pulled Namjoon closer to him, slowly entering him, earning a groan in return. Jin thrusted into Namjoon over and over again. " So tight " Jin moaned. Namjoon arched his back in pleasure.

After a while Jin aimed for Namjoon prostate. And he was lucky enough to to hit with dead accuracy. " Yes-s Jin right there " Namjoon moaned once more. Jin thrusted even harder til he felt a familiar know form in his stomach.

" Namjoon I'm gonna cum " Jin said as he pushed into him more.  " Me too " Namjoon cried

Jin came in Namjoon. Namjoon let out a breathy sigh as cum spilled out. Jin  plodded on to Namjoon. His dick still Namjoon's warm slick warm walls.

" Wanna go shopping next time " Jin chuckled while playing with Joon's soft locks. " Yeah " Namjoon giggled.

[A/N] I feel like it's not as detailed as my other oneshots

But that's okay 🙃

Also have you every realized how sexual Singularity and All Night sounds 🤔