Smoke in my eyes

Ight so can y'all imagine Joon can produce milk, and vminkook decided to have some weird and kinky shenanigans with their beautiful leader.

So like Jimin fucking Namjoon because Minjoon is superior peroidt point blank. And while his walls are getting attacked, Jimin is having fun just drinking the streams of milk flowing from Namjoon´s chest.

As Jimin is getting drunk from Joon's milk and the lust radiating of his body, he is getting fucked himself.

Whom you might ask? Taehyung of course. Taehyung was just going to tag team Namjoon,  but harassing Jimin seems more fun to him.

Anyways everytime Tae thrust, Jimin snaps his hips more deeper into Joonie.

All while this happening Namjoon is moaning of course but it comes out all weird and disformed. All because he was chocking on Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook told him earlier to be quiet so the hyung line wouldn't ruin their fun. But Namjoon didn't bother, so JK took matter into his own hands.

He could care less that Namjoon was there chocking, he was more focused on how soft Tae's lips were against his, how they perfectly fit together, how it was so sweet and addictive.

And the fact that Jimin and Namjoon passed out from overstimulation.

" Ay bro we should do this again " Jungkook said, as he watched Jimin and Namjoon snuggle together in a deep sleep. " Agreed bro " Taehyung answered.

  [A/N] Todos los extrañé chicos :((((

Pero ahora tengo novia, así que ja

So is namjoon the maknae of the hyung line or the hyung of the maknae line?