starwberry shortcake

[A/N tbh this fic is based off of this song kinda not really :)]

🚫attempted noncon
🚫drugging
- fem namkook is superior
- evil taejin
- parents sope
- minjoon is also superior
- angst????? idk
-italics for namjoo's memories and thoughts :3

namjoo felt very, VERY uncomfortable.

she didn't feel comfortable in her costume at all. it was halloween day and jungha really wanted to dress up for the spooky holiday, they (her) had agreed on sailor moon.

knowing jungha for most of her life and how whiny she could get, it wasn't unnatural for the pair to go as a theme, it was only "tradition" as jungha called it.

and namjoo couldn't lie her way out of not dressing up because jungha showed up at her doorstep ready to stuff her into the costume.

" hey are you sure i look fine " namjoo huffed while playing with the hem of her skirt. sailor moon is slim and has pale skin, while namjoo was more tan and thicker.

" for the 100th time unnie you look perfect " jungha swatted at namjoo's hands while she tried to fix her makeup. " namu unnie if i were a guy i would totally date you " jungha chirped.

namjoo didn't really want to comment on that.

falling into a headspace namjoo thought, was she perfect? jungha and parents constantly told her she was perfect, there was no need for her change, but her bedroom mirror said otherwise about her naked body.

her legs were too long and not thin, why couldn't she have a small figure or jungha's tiny waist.

"namjoo, baby, your beautiful in our eyes", "you are imperfectly perfect, there's no need for you to change". namjoo heard those words from her parents everyday as if they were preaching it to her.

she knew her dads, yoongi or hoseok would never lie to their baby girl, though a part of her didn't care.

namjoo felt trapped in room, constantly looking for someone who wants her, to love and take care of.

"-joo"

" namj-"

" namjoo unnie are you even listening " snapping quickly out of her daze namjoo saw jungha smiling widely at her " are you ready to see what you look like? "

namjoo could already see her reflection in jungha eyes and didn't like it one bit.

in the mirror one could say namjoo looked like a goddess.

sailor moon who?

the red knee high boots that was snug on namjoo gave a nice contrast to her tan thighs. namjoo's slim but thick body gave life into the costume, making her seem like an actual anime character, and on top of that her freshly dyed blonde hair that was tied into matching pigtails flowing nicely down her back.

overall namjoo was gorgeous.

" well what do you think " jungha asked, seeming very proud of her work.

" i..it's...um...its nice i really like it jungha "

no i don't like it.

" hm are you sure? it's ok if your don't like it" it was like a 6th sense,  jungha always seemed to know if namjoo was comfortable or not.

" unnie we don't have to go out this year, we can stay inside and watch scary movies if your not comfortable "

if namjoo didn't want to go out this year then that's fine to her, namjoo's comfort was most important. " no no i'm-it's fine jungha really"