Kiss My Ass

" Yoongi~ " Namjoon moaned. Namjoon was in a awkward situation. He was getting his ass handed to him. Literally. He was caught between Yoongi's legs getting the soul smack out of him.

- much earlier -

Namjoon had a ' great ' idea of fucking with Yoongi. Not only did he ignore Yoongi's calls. He completely ignored his touch. He wore a seductive maid outfit, that showed much more than enough of his plump ass. Just how he wanted it.

" Namjoon-ah come here " Yoongi commanded. Namjoon turned back to see Yoongi hungrily looking at him. " No " he said turning back towards his cleaning. Yoongi felt the blood boil within him. " What " Yoongi gritted through his teeth. " No " Namjoon repeated. " Are you disobeying me " Yoongi asked rudely. Namjoon turned around to meet Yoongi's eyes to say three simple words.

" Kiss my ass "

It was all Namjoon said before bolting out the room, leaving Yoongi in the dust. He laughed through out the halls. Thanking God for his long legs. Yoongi couldn't even catch him.

But at last all good things must come to an end. Curse clumsiness. Namjoon tripped over his own legs. " Fuck " he yelled. " That's not all your going to be saying Joonie~ ". Yoongi had caught up to him. Namjoon shook his head in disbelief. Before he could leave Yoongi got a hold of his collar. And dragged him back to a room for a punishment.

Back at Yoongi's room, he stripped Namjoon off his clothes, putting him over his knee and started spanking him.

It was Yoongi's favorite thing. Hearing Namjoon's cries. And the satisfaction of the stinging pain in his hand. " No wait Yoongi I'm sorry " Namjoon pleaded. Yoongi only shook his head. " You should have thought about that before exposing your ass to me, or making me hard, or even escaping my touch too. You deserve this " Yoongi said.

The sounds of skin being hit, and Namjoon's whimpers filled the room. Namjoon was all teary. And his lips swollen from bitting to hard. It pained but he loved it. The feeling of Yoongi hand on his ass made him tingle though out his body.

35 spanks later....

Namjoon's face and ass was a deep red. Almost strawberry like. Yoongi apologized for going too hard. " I don't mind Daddy " Namjoon strained. His throat was sore from screaming. To makeup for making Namjoon cry, Yoongi decided to have an intense make out session.

After that Namjoon left to finish the room for the rest of his work. As he got up Yoongi smacked his ass one last time, making him jump. " Next time you do that you won't be punished by my hand " Yoongi warned

Part 2 maybe 🤔

Edited