Heels pt.2

Flashback

Taehyung came in Namjoon. Namjoon's legs were shaking, as cum oozed out. Taehyung flopped on the couch, still naked, his chest rising and falling. " Wow Joonie still standing " Jimin asked. " Alright who's next " Jin asked. Everybody looked at Namjoon with wide smiles glued on their faces.

Present

" Yoongi and Jungkook " Jin commanded. They jumped up in happiness. Yoongi got front, his dick inches away from Namjoon's face. And Jungkook in back, gripping his ass firmly. " Ready " Jungkook asked. Namjoon nodded his head yes. Jungkook rammed his dick in Namjoon. Namjoon screamed, but soon silenced by Yoongi filling his throat.

Namjoon as gaged, abd tears started to flea. Yoongi wiped his tears. " Sorry baby boy but I wanted to see your pretty plump lips around my dick ". Namjoon hummed in response to Yoongi comment. Namjoon's humming sent tingles throughout Yoongi's body. Yoongi moaned Namjoon name. And this only made him blush deeper.

As Yoongi had fun occupying Namjoon's mouth, Jungkook fucked the soul out of him. Namjoon legs kept shaking even more. And Jungkook had no mercy. Everytime Namjoon would whine in a way. It only drove Jungkook to hit his prostate harder and faster each time.

From the perspective of Jimin, Jin, Hoseok, and Taehyung Namjoon looked like a sex doll on the verge of fainting from over simulation. His skin was a rose pink color. And his eyes red, with big swollen lips. But Namjoon was more than enjoying his self.

Namjoon looked up to see Yoongi give a look to Jungkook but couldn't tell what it meant. " Baby boy we have a surprise for you " Jungkook and Yoongi sang. Although Namjoon was smart, he was confused by a surprise.

Yoongi and Jungkook came hard in Namjoon. His air supply was cut off because of Yoongi had cane in his throat. And his legs shook more violently because of Jungkook finding new depths. Namjoon swallowed all of Yoongi cum before being told. " Namjoon-ah your amazing " Yoongi complimented him. " " Thank you oppa " Namjoon blushed again.

" Alright my turn " Jimin claimed

What should I do for Jimin ?

Also god bless you children for 300+ read

I feel so loved