Chapter 2: Buddies

What. Have. They. Done.

The two groups of friends were now standing so they were face to face with their partners. I cant tell you what they were thinking. So I'll have them tell it.

Freddy POV

I cant believe I was paired with Frederick. He's extremely lazy! He always has an attitude, and is so quiet! He NEEDS to speak up!

"So, I guess we're buddies then Frederick?" I said, trying to remain calm and keep myself restrained when I noticed... He flinched? All I did was speak. "Yes... I'm sorry, i know you would have preferred someone else be your partner..." SPEAK UP- ugh "Its not a problem. Are you alright?" I was actually curious about the flinch. He was shortspoken on his answer "fantastic."

RIGHT WHEN I THINK HE'S OKAY HE GIVES ME ATTITUDE! I noticed the blue rabbit, Clyde I think, elbow him slightly. "My apologies, I disnt mean to give you any attitude sir. I will do my best to not do it again." I dont get him.

Frederick POV

I was paired with my opposite. Hes a bold leader, I'm a quiet follower. He's always polite and I always sound like I'm passing everyone. In going to wind up dead.

"So, I guess we're buddies then Frederick" I flinched at the sudden noise of his voice. Shiiitaki mushrooms I messed up big time. "Yes...I'm sorry, I know you would have preffered someone else be your partner" ... Nailed it. Not. Clyde, save me. "Its not a problem. Are you alright?" Freddy sounds... Sincere? Dont fuck it up- "Fantastic" there perfect.

I noticed Clyde elbowing me softly, and realized my mistake. "My apologies, I disnt mean to give you any attitude sir. I will do my best to not do it again." He looks so confused, I hope I didnt mess up too badly...

Bonnie POV

I looked down at the smaller rabbit with a blue uniform. They looks so malnourished... "Whats your name kid?" They looked mad at that. "I'm not a kid first off, second its Clyde Blu" So he IS a boy. That clears things up. "Whats that?" I was gesturing to his textbook.

Clydes eyes lit up like a Christmas tree, but it quickly faded "just my math textbook. I like doing the extra problems. Practice makes perfect after all" "cant argue there" then it was just awkward silence until Clyde nudged.... Frederick I believe? In the side. The bear immediately started apologizing to a confused as hell Freddy. Then the awkward silence returned.

Clyde POV

Bonnie was looking me up and down, examining the merchandise I presume. (sassy Clyde is a mood) "Whats your name kid?" OH HE DID NOT JUST CALL ME KID! WHO DOES HE THINK I AM!? "I'm not a kid first off, second its Clyde Blu" I spoke with authority in my voice i heard Springtrap use when he imitated Freddy as a joke. "Whats that" He questioned as he spied my textbookheld tightly in my arms.

I got excited but calmed down because I shouldnt ramble to one of them. I dont feel like being teased. "just my math textbook. I like doing the extra problems. Practice makes perfect after all" "can't argue there" after we finished that exchange it was silent until i heard Frederick's answer to Freddy, nudging him slightly so he apologized. I was greeted by more silence.

Chica POV

I was wary about this. Neither of our groups got along. I was about to say something when she spoke "Chica right? Do you want a cookie? I have an uneven amount and these boys don't need more than the 10 I give each of them." I was surprised, but slowly nodded "I have chocolate chip, strawberry, blueberry, peanut butter and snickerdoodle" "Ah, Strawberry please and Thank You"

"No problem" she said using a napkin to grab some cookies and give them to me "oooh, Chiiii can i have a snickerdoodle?" I couldnt believe my eyes. The bad boy of the school was asking this happy child for cookies. And her response scared me. "Manners Spring?" "May I have a snickerdoodle Please, Chi?" She obliged and gave him one, ans you'll never believe this. He hugged her and said "thanks Chi!" Before returning to his conversation! WHO IS THIS GIRL!?

Chi POV

I was looking through my bag and got an idea. "Chica right? Do you want a cookie? I have an uneven amount and these boys don't need more than the 10 I give each of them." She slowly gave me a nod, to which I responded an immediate "I have chocolate chip, strawberry, blueberry, peanut butter and snickerdoodle" she asked for Strawberry and I obliged, handing it to her with napkins.

I remembered how Clyde wont eat if someone touches his food. It disgusts him too much. I felt a person loose on my shoulders suddenly. "oooh, Chiiii can i have a snickerdoodle?" I immediately recognised the person as spring. Only he eats snickerdoodle. Well, aside from me but I'm not picky sooooo "Manners Spring?" "May I have a snickerdoodle Please, Chi?" I gave him what's he had asked for, earning a hug and a "Thanks Chi!" As he continued talking to Gold. Hes so childish sometimes.

Gold POV

I just stared at him. This was the kid that threw a kid into a wall in 7th grade. The kid that smoked in the courtyard. The kid that almost all of the school feared. And here he was, munching on Fucking Snickerdoodle cookies. How the hell. He hasnt yelled at me either. Then I noticed "your bleeding!" He looked down at his bandaged arms and shrugged "ive had worse. Shoulda seen when my ear was chopped off. It was awful."

I mustve looked saddened by that because he responded quickly "dont look at me like that, its just my ear. I'll live. Anyways," he handed me a number "You'll need that for projects. I cant go anywhere later than 7, and i need a heads up. Most likely I'll have to bring my brother though. He wont be trouble I swear." He was... Being so nice... It seemed so unusual from the reputation he had... I only now noticed his uniform had faded from the one golden color to a tarnished green, with multiple tears. I remained silent after that.

Springtrap POV

This kids weird. He keeps staring at me. I'm not sharing my cookies fucker! Suddenly he looked worried "your bleeding" I looked at my arms and sure enough, i was. I just joked "I've had worse. Shoulda seen when my ear was chopped off. It was awful."

He looked distraught so I added "dont look at me like that, its just my ear. I'll live. Anyways," I then gave him one of my pre-written numbers from my pocket "You'll need that for projects. I cant go anywhere later than 7, and i need a heads up. Most likely I'll have to bring my brother though. He wont be trouble I swear." I probably gave too much information but I'm stuck with this kid all year, and he'll have to know.

We kept silent until I heard something that pissed me off.

Foxy POV:
(Heads up I'm making Foxy a bit of an asshole here)

I was starting to get annoyed with her ataring and not responding so i got an idea. I would play a little prank of sorts on her. A little joke. A waved my hand in front of her face and she was really out of it, so I yanked my hand back "Oh Ow, guess you never change eh Biter? Still just Mangey Mangle as always!" She didnt even blink, just kept staring. But I realised my mistake quickly.

"Excuse me, who the hell do you think you are? Making fun of someone who cant even react to you? Thats really fucking low you jackass!" Springtrap yelled while leaning up close to my face. Then he turned and started patting Mangles cheek. She still wasn't responding. "Its her own fault for biting that kid, she is a safety hazard and shouldnt be at our school!" I regretted the words as soon as they left my mouth.

Springtrap turned on his heel and went to punch me, me noticing he had slipped on brass knuckles, his eyes tinted a faint purple. The only thing holding him back was Clyde pulling his arm and Frederick in front of me. "He's not worth it, we should focus on snapping Vixen out of it..." Frederick muttered. I managed to bite my tongue this time. "Come on, we don't need a fight the first day of school. Lets just go..." Clyde pleaded.

Chi was trying to snap Mangle- Vixen out of it. Whatever it was. The group was now over here and arguing insued, until we heard a shout.

Vixen POV

"SHUT UP" I shouted. I raised my voice... Now my throught hurts. "Whats going on?..." I asked quietly. Spring was quickly beside me after putting... Brass knuckles? Back in his pocket. "What do you last remember?" "We were given our buddies names, I was avoiding eye contact, then you all were suddenly here. Did something happen?" He hesitated "The dumb Fox just said some mean stuff while you spaced. Its fine though. He wont be doing it again" he used his low voice that has the purple tint in his eyes, but rubbed it away. Then I suggested a great idea "how about we just compare schedules?" They all seemed to agree.

A/N HOO BOY this was a long one so I'm sorry 😂 I had fun writing this though! I'm enjoying these chapters as I make them! I hope you all enjoy too. My gosh its late 😅😅😅