Chapter 4: Salvage Homelife

Plushie POV (BET YA DIDNT THINK OF DAT ONE)

I was waiting in the office for Spring, he was only a little late so I was just talking to my teacher. "Why does your brother pick you up? And why from the office?" This was a question I got a lot "Sometimes hes a little late so i wait up here. And its because our mother has work." I told him what Spring always had me say. He was Mr. Nightfred, he had 3 triplets in a different class, who were also in the office. Just then my ears perked up at a voice saying "Plushie" I immediately hugged my big brothers leg.

"Hey Kiddo. You must be Plushes teacher, I'm Springtrap, his brother." Springy started a for-formal, I think Fred(Frederick) said it was, talk with my teacher. Springy also put my backpack on his shoulder, carrying me on his hip. I told him I was too old for that but he doesnt listen to me >~< . "I wouldve suspected you were the childs father if I didnt know better" Springy chuckled in response "I dont know the first thing of parenting. Have a good day sir." With that Springy walked us to the car.

He buckled me in back beside Miss Vixen, the pretty fox lady, and ChiChan, the pretty lady that makes me cake. I looked and saw Frederick trying to share a seat with Miss Vixen, Clyde sitting up front.

Spring then started driving home, since his friends normally stayed out our place for a while after school. We were a big family in a way. Once we pulled into the garage everyone started getting out and ChiChan helped me get out, me grabbing my bag "Springy, i haves lots of fun homework!" He shook his head, but i could tell he was smiling "You need help?" He asked and I replied with "Nope, its just letters. And a paper wanting your number and add- addree- add... Dress... Address!" He chuckled, ruffling my hair, being careful with my ears.

We all day at the dining table, all of us pulling out our homework. Spring headed to the kitchen to grab us some after school snackies, which he cooks for us in the mornings. ChiChan stuck on Anime for us "Glitter Force!" Chi squealed, causing Spring to shout from the kitchen "Naruto is better! Or  Fairy Tail! Or even the original which was Smile Precure!" I giggled at his childish behavior, as he brought us our snackies.

Once we ate and finished our homework we all crowded around the huge flat screen, watching One Piece.

We spent A few hours bingeing anime before Springy made us all spagghetti. Then they told me about their food fight at school, vaguely mentioning their buddies. I liked my buddy, he was a small rabbit, with pink cheeks. They called him Bon Bon. (Yes as in Funtime Freddy's puppet) Once we were done eating, Springy drove all of them to their respective houses, then took us two back home.

When we got home Springy helped me with setting up my bath and putting on my pajamas. They make the buttons so complicated! That and I put my pamts on backwards sometimes. Springy read me another chapter of Grimm's fairytales, Cinderella is my favorite because I adore the scene of the crows pecking out the step-sisters eyes, and I was asleep before I knew it.

Spring POV

After Plushie fell asleep I put away his book, and tucked him in, kissing his head. "Sleep tight little brother" and with that I turned off the light and left. I went to my room and put on my pajamas pants, not bothering with a shirt, and passed out on my king sized bed.

(Sorry for the shorter chapter and time gap between updates, I had issues timeframing this one. Either way, hope you enjoyed :D)