Chapter 9: Dreams are harder to dodge than balls.

A/N I MADE ART! Albeit with a model poser, but i made art for the book. Look at these two cuties 😆 btw let me know if I'm pacing this too fast.

V O T E

Should Freddy and Foxy date (this one is purely up to y'all, but Fronnie aint happening cuz im a sucker for Bonnica)

Yes

No

ON TO THE CHAPTER!

What POV should i write more?

Foxy POV (thank my cousin she chose which POV I did)

Once we had all dressed out we headed to the gym. Then coach started our warm ups. Chica looked like she would pass out. Anyways, the warmups today were 20 pushups, 30 sit-ups, 40 jumping jacks, and 10 laps around the gym. Spring and Vixen were going at it, already onto sit-ups. I noticed Spring wincing occasionally, but continuing to do his exercise.

Gold was sitting out again, obviously, considering his asthma. Freddy and Frederick were both still barely into their pushups, as I said Chica was exhausted, and Chi was working through them at a pretty good pace. Bonnie was just starting Sit-Ups and Clyde was half way through push-ups.

"Alright kids, dodgeball. Two teams, everybody plays. Even you fazbear. Springtrap Salvage, your captain one. Elizabeth (sorry if this is your name), your captain two." Elizabeth then spoke up "I want Kelsey!" She squealed. Annoying. Spring did finger guns at Clyde, who immediately ran over to him. They went on and on, and you could see the bias. Elizabeth chose all the humans, and Spring chose anybody he thought could keep up or would play well. As well as his friends of course.

Once we all got to discuss strategy, Spring handed the floor to Vixen who only then snapped out of her trance. "Fast runners, get the balls on our side, focus on dodging. Heavy lifters will throw most." Coach then yelled out the rules "Normal schools say no headshots, but headshots are extra points" "Hell yeah!" Spring yelled, his eyes going purple for a second before returning to grey, but a purple tint remained. His eyes are really weird.

"Goldilocks, your going to stick by me. You won't have to stress your lungs, cuz I can catch the balls before they hit you." Spring was actually being nice??? Or maybe just plotting something, i can't tell.

Gold POV

Stupid fucking coach. And Spring is worrying me, last time his eyes were tinted purple he was violent. We all got ready and the coach blew his whistle. Vixen charged for the balls, doing the splits to avoid a hit, and surprisingly got up as though she hadnt dropped all the way to the ground. Chi and Chica were focusing on dodging, and Bonnie… he was trying. He got hit in the face with a ball, making Clyde drop to the floor in pretend anguish "Soldier down!" He cried in fake hurt. Frederick and my brother were throwing balls at the other team, and somehow Frederick threw the balls pretty hard.

That's when I noticed a ball coming at my face and I flinched before impact. I opened my eyes after it didn't happen, and saw Spring holding the ball in front of my face. He slowly grew a smirk, throwing the ball. It pretty much defied gravity, hitting one kid in the head, and bouncing off to hit Elizabeth in the face. "Ouch, that's gotta hurt princess" Spring teased. Her retort made his whole demeanor change, "Shut it Springtrap Salvaged, at least I don't look like a trash bin! Maybe you should get your eyes checked you freak!" He stood still, his eyes fully purple as he picked up a ball "You want to play nasty? I can play nasty. Heads up." He chucked the ball at her with such force it let out a crack as it hit her nose.

"Oops, guess i hit too hard Princess" Spring shrugged, his eyes still purple. One of the kids, err, soiled themselves. Not a pretty sight. Coach sent the girl to the nurse and let everyone change out. He didn't even reprimand Spring for the hit, or Elizabeth for the taunting. Once we were in the locker room everyone shied away from Spring. Except Clyde and Frederick. "Eyes" Frederick muttered, pulling out his phone and pulling up the camera so Spring could see. "Oops. Guess I got too riled up" Spring spoke as he rubbed his eyes and blinked repeatedly til they were grey, gave Frederick finger guns then went to get changed.