Chapter 28: Drama at the park

Clyde POV

We were woken up by several adults, including the Fazbears and Miss Erin. "Uh, Hi?" I gave a sheepish smile. "Where are the others?" Mrs Fazbear had a stern expression as she spoke. Scary. "The girls are in the guest room, the rest are in Freddy and Gold's rooms." Bonnie explained. "Thank you Bonnie. Go wait downstairs and we'll bring the others there."

We headed downstairs and soon enough heard Freddy yelling at Spring. Literally all we heard is "Salvage, get the fuck away from my baby brother" followed by Gold yelling "Fuck off Freddy!" As his retort. "Bad words!" Plushie gasped, while Frederick held him on his hip.

Soon everyone came down and Spring was acting kind of skittish. "Somebody better explain what happened last night." Mrs. Fazbear spoke firmly. "We had a small party, just the ten of us, and wound up falling asleep here." Bonnie explained. "You 10 are going to clean this mess up then." Mrs. Fazbear scolded further. Great, cleaning. Suddenly Erin pulled a box with days on it out and handed it to Spring as well as a water bottle. Plushtrap scrunched his nose at them a bit.

"What's that for?" Freddy questioned, peering over at what Spring had. "Freddy dont be rude" Mr. Fazbear scolded, though he too looked curious. Spring just ignored it and downed the meds, drinking some of his water. "Its the thingies Spring gets from the do… doct… doctors. He has to take them or he gets really sick" Plushie exclaimed. "Good job kiddo." Spring smirked and ruffled the kits hair. "Maybe after they clean we can all go down to the park?" What appears to be Foxy's mom offered. "I would love to if its okay with you." Erin gave a soft and kind smile. "Of course, im sure the children would love that." Mrs. Fredbear smiled as well. 

"Shouldnt we be discussing the fact that Salvage was in my brothers bed?" Freddy growled. Gold turned red and sent him a glare while Spring tilted his head. "I dont understand whats wrong with that, besides you shared a bed with Foxy." Freddy turned a bright red and gave him a death glare "Thats different and you know it Salvage." "No fighting kids, just pick up your mess and we can all go." Mr Fazbear sighed.

Soon we finished cleaning and headed our seperate ways to change our clothes then headed to the park. We got there rather early, so Erin took Plush to the bathrooms. "Place your bets while you have a chance." Spring stuck his tongue out, lighting a cigarette. "I still say they smell bad." Vixen sighed, sitting on the hood of the car. Just as she said that the other pulled up and walked over, the parents looking unnerved by Spring smoking, and Erin came walking back over too.

Gold turned deep red again, because Spring had opted for another bad boy look. Ripped jeans, the calf high boots with spikes, silver and gold chains, fingerless gloves and a white tank top. He also wore the leather jacket that has fur around the collar and shoulders, and a watch on his left wrist. (Springy is left handed remember)

As soon as Spring saw Plush he put the cigarette out and put it in the pack since there was a bit still left to it. He then tossed it in the car. "I figured i should tease you a bit Goldilocks." Spring gave a smirk to the blonde, who turned red and hid behind his hands. Spring just laughed and handed him a coffee they picked up on the way.

All of the adults sat down at the Picnic tables to talk about whatever it is adults talk about, as we headed to the playground. Spring used the swing to climb onto the bar at the top and sit there, grinning at us. "3 says he'll dance up there." Chi smirked. "5 says he falls." I shook my head, and Frederick bet next "7 says he breaks a bone." "10 says he suucceeds in dancing and doesnt get hurt." Gold shrugged.

Spring gave is a playful glare, but got up, as I started blaring Stamp on the Ground. He surprisingly didnt fall even though its a fast and semi complicated dance on the system. "Is that Springtrap?" Mrs. Jones looked terrified. "SPRING GET DOWN!" Erin hissed, making Spring laugh, and make a long jump off, landing in the grass, and rolling forward, stopping with his arms on his knee, his hand holding his head up. "Didja need something Mom?" He smirked, meanwhile we all handed Gold the amount of money we each bet.