Chapter 29: One cough, two cough, No Air

(These will be quick peices of each day)

Spring POV

M O N D A Y

I should apologize to Gold for yesterday. What if he's scared of me now… I hope not. I walked into school and the others started asking questions but i didnt see Gold. "Clyde, do you know where Goldilocks is?" I mumbled, and he shook his head. Frederick went to ask but I noticed Freddy send me a look. If he wasnt Gold's brother I would have kicked his ass. Anyways, Frederick came back over "He wont say anything about it. Weird…" The day continued by slowly, and I couldnt help but think what I did wrong.

T U E S D A Y

Clyde and Chi tried asking as well, but didnt learn anything. Maybe I scared him off… I'm not sure. The day was so slow, but my brain was fast. I walked home today. Its a long walk, but i took it anyways. A kid tried to fight me during the walk. He bloodied my nose and I let him. I let him hurt me. And all i did was restrain him. I left, wiping away the blood.

W E D N E S D A Y

Theyre back. Gold and the others had kept the voices away, but they're slowly coming back. Was I so invested in him that it's causing me pain not to have him near me? I dont know what I should do about this. The others went to sit with the FazGang today. Guess I scared everyone off. I walked again. My medicine ran out this morning. Theyre out of stock so I have to wait a week. I didnt tell anyone, I dont want them worrying.

T H U R S D A Y

I'm scared. I'm scared to be alone. Vixen tried inviting me to sit with them and the Fazgang. I refused. She left. I sat in the courtyard for lunch. Where we used to sit before school would start. Its boring… but I can't sit there. The best thing to do is stay away from Freddy. Everyone I care about either gets hurt or hurts me. I believe Freddy would make the latter. My arms are sore. If Gold saw them he would scold me and drag me to the nurse, ranting about how I need to stop hurting myself. I miss him. This must sound like Desperate ass Romeo and Juliet. But thats exactly how it is. Shakespear was right, romance is Tragedy. I walked again today, it think mom knows something is wrong. She says i can talk to her, but its so stupid to feel this way for these things.

F R I D A Y

None of my friends even tried inviting me today. They didnt even say hi this morning. Do they really need me? All i do is get in fights, act reckless, and annoy them. Even Gold hates me now. Maybe he's just sick… he would've texted me. My head is throbbing. I spent lunch in the courtyard, drawing. I'm gonna visit Gold and ask HIM whats going on. I'm not even stopping by my house first. Straight to his house.

(now actual story story)

Spring POV still (srry @Kam only rlly gave me angst for these two, so nobody else gets angst, and I dont have many ideas for them. I mean, this was originally meant as just a Goldtrap story but time changed things and now we have other ships going on, and more drama then i thought it would)

I had snuck to Gold's upstairs window. If your wondering how, I do rooftop Parkour, Assassins creed style, remember? I tapped his window,trying not to alert anyone else. His cat jumped, falling off his desk. "Sweet, what the fuck?" He turned and saw me. I half expected him to yell at me, but instead he opened his window and pulled me in, hugging me.

"I'm so sorry! They didnt want me seeing you after what happened on Sunday, and i couldnt text you either- Your bleeding!" "Deja By of when we met?" I grinned, kissing his head. "No joking around, sit, I'm cleaning those. Bandages off, and inform me why you did it." He scolded, grabbing a first aid kit. "I had a really shitty week. I also walked through alleys so someone would hurt me. Pitiful, but its a working solution. A constant." I mumbled as he started disinfecting my arms. "Well don't. Why dont you talk to the others?" "They started sitting with Freddy at lunch. I dont want near him. Not yet. I dont want to bother Mari or Yyendo either. I really just want to rest, but I recently ran out of meds and forgot to buy more. They get more at the store next week, and theres no point in telling everyone if they cant do anything."

He sighed, leaning against my chest, which oddly hurt slightly. "You can always tell me. You can tell me even the smallest details, and I'll listen. I love you, and nobody, not even my family, can tell me I can't." He smiled at me, and I of course returned it. "And if they do?" I pondered, and he didnt even hesitate. "Then we'll run away. We could take Vix, Chi, Clyde, and Frederick. Plush too. All of us could live in a nice cabin in the forest." "Your so precious, but I would never steal you from your family. They just want you safe. As do I." I explained, kissing his head again.

I noticed my chest hurting some more, but when I went to speak, i started coughing. And I didnt stop. Gold got up and looked worried, while the room started spinning. I tried to stand but fell to the floor with a thud. I could hear muffled voices but not much. Soon some blurs of color came in, there was a loud muffled voice, but it was cut off by someones crying. I cant breathe. It hurts so bad. I just want air, why cant I get any?

It started getting dark. I'm tired. I'm gonna sleep for just a few minutes…

Gold POV

Spring wouldnt stop coughing, so i got up to ask if he was okay, he stood up, but promptly fell to the floor. "Spring, please be okay, its gonna be okay, just relax" I was rambling and crying, not sure what to do.

"Gold what was- Gavin what is he doing here, you know he's not-" "I dont care what the rules are, he cant breathe!" I yelled back at my father. Mom immediately came over and also tried figuring out what was wrong. She called 911 while instructing me on CPR. (Gold does it because I wanted him to, and he wouldnt have been able to talk to the operator. Freddy is stunned, and Mr. Fazbear is also in shock.)

She kept answering questions, and i kept doing CPR. Soon a bunch of emergency medics were taking him into an ambulance. I went in the vehicle, seeing as i refused to leave Spring. I only had on thought as we drove to the hospital.

Please. Dont die. Not now. I need you, and I cant lose you…

A/N
So I have another idea for a fanfic on these characters. Anybody seen/read five feet apart? If not this'll have some spoilers.

-spoils-

So, in the original there are some characters with CF, and theyre in the hospital. Sooooo, im thinking we guve Spring Springlock disorder thats acting up so he's there. Gold just got diagnosed with stage 2-3 of Springlock disorder (cuz Goldie is technically fredbear who was also a suit) and they have a 'romantic hospital romance' -Poe

So I'm thinking
Spring cast as Stella
Gold cast as Will
Mari cast as Poe
And as for the toys that i made Spring's friends here. My plan is Freddy has his group of friends with Gold, and the toys are the younger siblings of the classics.

My plan would be Spring has to teach the Fazbears how to live with Golds disorder until his treatments are done and have cured him. As for Springs family, I'm adding Malhare. The only reason Malhare isnt in S. Cawthon High is because Help Wanted came out quite a bit into the story and i didnt want a random character drop.
So springs family is his mom, Erin. Older brother, Malhare. Younger sibling, Plushtrap. I say sibling bc ive seen a lot of female plushtrap lately, and I'm curious. What would you lot prefer if i wrote FNAF version of Five Feet Apart.
Female/girl Plushtrap
Male/boy Plushtrap

Thank you all for reading this, and it means a lot when I get feedback and comments from all of you. Have a great day!