Chapter 21: The call that ruined the night.

A/N warning, mentions of injuries, possibly a coma, and sad things. Hold onto your hearts everybody.

Thursday night.

Gold POV

We were all on the couch, watching movies. John Wick was cureently on and we were laughing, having a great time. "Holy shit he fucking dead!" Freddy squealed like a little kid, making us all laugh. "Not funny" he whined. I glanced at my phone and noticed it had been vibrating. I picked it up and Dad gave me that look. He paused the movie and i stuck it on Speaker. "Oh thank gosh, you finally picked up! Ive been trying to get a hold of you, I was worried you would never answer!" Chi cried out.

"Sorry, we were having movie night. What's wrong?" "There was an accident- he's hurt really bad- they haven't gotten him out of surgery- Shh, its okay Vixen they'll be okay- can you come?" "Chi, your not making sense. Slow down, and explain what happened." She ranted a lot, but certain words had me worried.

"Spring had a lock up while driving. He tried to stop the car but couldn't use the clutch or gear shift right, we wound up flipping. There was so much blood. I made it out fine, a cut on my head. Vixen has a broken arm, Frederick still hasn't woken up quite yet, and Clyde is in and out of consciousness. Plushie seems okay, but he wont stop crying, and it doesn't help Spring hasn't gotten out of surgery…" she sobbed. "What hospital?" I asked hastily. "The one on uh… where are we? The one on (merry) Chrisler street." She choked out. I looked to mom and she already was getting her keys "we're on our way." And so we drove to the hospital as fast as the law allowed.

When we got there, I immediately got to where they were being kept, giving Chi a huge hug, rubbing her back. "How are you guys holding up?" I asked, tears threatening to fall from my eyes. "In pain. And extremely worried. Plushie won't let anyone comfort him, he just keeps crying and hugging Springs jacket." Vixen explained.

I go over to Plushie and crouch by him. "Hey Plushie, please calm down. I know you want to see Spring, we do too. But the doctors are making him better. And he will get better, Okay?" I explained. Plush nodded slightly and hugged me close, burying his face in my shirt. I held him up and stroked his head.

We heard a knock, and a doctor let in some green haired rabbit. "My boy…" she looked over and made eye contact with Plush. "Plushtrap?" She seemed hopeful. "Mommy… Springy hurt" Plush sobbed out and hid his face again. "I know sweetie… may I ask who you are? Besides Vixen, Clyde, Chi and Frederick." She questioned. "Im, err, close with Spring" I told her. "Everyone calls me Gold, and this is my brother Freddy, and our parents." "Its nice to meet you. Im Julia, and this is John." Mom introduced.

"It's nice to meet all of you. I'm Erin Salvage. I'm… Surprised your all here to say the least. Especially you John. No offense meant, Spring just has a hard time around Men because of what his father did to him. He used to be such a sweet boy but… I didn't believe him when he told me, and he pulled away. I think I have pictures…" she showed us a picture of a little kid without scars, giggling over something off camera, his eyes green.

"So cute!" I squealed, and Freddy looked surprised "He's like a whole new person in that picture. Then again, the Springtrap we know is an asshole." Freddy shrugged and I swatted his arm. "Only because your an ass first, he's actually a sweetheart" "I second that!" Vixen and Chi said at the same time then laughed. "How come his eyes are different?" Dad questioned. "It's like a mood ring of sorts. When he is upset or in pain they're purple, normally grey, but on the off chance you catch him in a peaceful or happy moment they're green. This only happened after the abuse… used to always be green." Miss Salvage said.

We all sat together, waiting for Spring to be brought in. Eventually he was brought in but he wasn't awake and looked awful. "He's currently still asleep. He may wake up, but it's unsure when. He could be in a coma but its not likely." He explained and left. At this point only Spring was passed out.