Chapter 17: A party and a Romance

A/N alright so im bored af so I'm just kind stuck writing this. So yaaaaay. Also.

I WROTE AN ENTIRE FUCKING CHAPTER BUT I DIDNT LIKE HOW IT WOULD WORK SI INSTEAD YOU GET THIS. PLEASE LOVE ME FOR MY TIME AND EFFORT THERE WAS OVER 1000 WORDS LIKE MOST OF MY CHAPTERS. AND I EVEN REWROTE OVER HALF OF IT TO BE SMOOTHER.

PLEASE APPRECIATE MEH

sorry for that. Anywho have fun, this is mostly Gold x Spring here

WARNING WARNING there is a lot of fluff. And cute kisses. Because i am a suck for a cute romance. There may be a very VERY brief make out session, again VERY BRIEF, but I am trying to make this semi-realistically high schoolers. And even middle schoolers make out. Ive caught some doing it. Now you too shall suffer. (I will NOT write smut. No.)

Sorry that was long

Originally was gonna be Monday, but school can kiss my ass. Friday, around 8.

Gold POV

"I've got a ride guys. Dont worry about it." I tried convincing my family and my brothers friends, though I was getting annoyed. Then we all heard a horn. I look over and Spring is smirking in a convertible with the top rolled back. He said something to the others, getting out and walking over to us.

"Told you I would bring the convertible Goldilocks. I had to replace the battery, and fill the tank so I'm a little late, but I brought the convertible" He grinned, causing me to break out into laughter. Spring was wearing jeans that were ripped at the bottom and at the knees, as well as a Hamilton shirt. I on the other hand wore a white tank top and a pair of loose black pants.

"And you are?" My dad said in a protective manner, and I noticed Spring flinch at the tone, his eyes flashing purple then staying grey "Springtrap Salvage sir." My dad offered him a hand to shake but I noticed Spring shaking "Spring has trouble with strangers Dad. You'll get a handshake someday. Maybe." I said while grabbing Spring's hand to calm him.

"You boys are adorable! Have fun, and stay safe. Are either of you two staying at a friends?"Mom commented. I looked at Spring and he gave a small nod that I barely noticed "Yeah, Im staying at Spring's tonight." Then we heard kiss the girl play from Spring's car, and some yelling from the four in the back. "Why is your car playing Disney?" My dad questioned skeptically.

"It's a playlist for my little brother. His favorite movie is Tangled though" I snickered and he rolled his eyes. "Well, stay out of trouble. No drinking. And can I have your parents numbers?" Shit. "We don't talk about that man. And our mom travels a lot. I think she's currently in Dublin. Its just my brother and I. But you can have mine if you like?" Spring informed them. My dad nodded, writing Springs number down, then letting us all leave.

When we get to the car Spring turned down the radio and glared at the snickering teens in back. While we drove we listened to Set it Off. Once we got there we turned off the radio and made sure the car was off. Vixen and Chi ran off to talk with Chica, Clyde went to chill with Foxy and Bonnie, while Frederick sat by Freddy. Spring sat on the hood and I moved to sit beside him.

"Sorry about my dad" I spoke awkwardly. "Not his fault, and not yours. I have problems with adults. But... thank you. For covering for me. It means a lot to me Goldilocks." I smiled up at him "Oh look! The fireworks are being set off!" We watched the colors explode in the sky, and I leaned against Spring. I really liked being around him. No... I loved being around him. Suddenly a radio nearby started playing, and Springs eyes lit up. He hopped off the hood and pulled me to him, spinning me around "I love this song" he chuckled, blushing a deep red.