pt9: pain from the past

"Jay jay? Jay Jay, jay jay, jaaaaaaaaay!" I closed my eyes as tightly as I could recognizing the voice which sent a sharp, speechless pain to my heart. "Jay Jay, jay jay, I know you hear me" I felt around and instantly knew where i was......i couldnt do it.......i just couldnt face her. "Jay Jay, wake up you lazy shit" she said playfully. I slowly opened my tearfilled eyes to see that I was laying on a sofa in a familiar house. I sat up slowly and turned my head to be met with her sparkling eyes. She stared at me with pure innocence clearly not remembering or knowing what was about to happen. "Bout time you got up, dark still isnt back yet" she said. I looked out the window and across the street to see the spided people in another house. Peni had just come out of another room and was handing something to Peter with a smile of success.....So cute. I watched as one of them ran down the street and into the house in a rush and a car slowly followed him.....No. "What're you looking at?" She asked. I stared at her and back out the window. Mabey if I try hard enough....i wont lose her this time......everything can be the way it should be. Ths car pulled up and I embraced her with all the pain and love my heart held. "Uhhhhhh, ok?" She said before returning the hug. We heard fighting, and crashing but I only held her tighter as I felt the tears well up in my eyes, knowing what was to come. "Jay jay, whats going on out there? Let me go" she said trying to break free from me. Through the pain I forcefully cleared my throat and said three final words to her. "I.......love.......you" as soon as I said that the door busted open and five men with guns rushed in and began shooting at us. Unfortunately the bullets went through me like air....but she wasnt so lucky. I stood there watching her bleed on the ground, struggling to cling to life, She looked at me with pain and fear written in her eyes......this hurt me more in a vision than in the moment. I hadnt felt so helpless, so hopeless since I was 7. I trembled as inheld her in my arms, "n-no, no, fucking no" I said in rage. "J-jay jay.......i love you.......please take care of yourself.......for me" after saying that the enchanting sparkle in her eyes vanished. One of my best friends was gone. As I morned oved her body I heard dark run in the house and suddenly stop before falling to his knees beside me. I stared at her as my vision blurred out and i was brought back to Delton. Tears fell from my eyes as I finished reliving one of the most painful moments in my life. Delton wipped the tears from my eyes and gave me a sympathetic look. "Awwwwwww, poor jay jay got his crush stolen from him. Dont worry, I promise you'll see her again soon" with that said he threw my head against the wall then violently headbutted me, knocking me unconsious.

*Dark pov*
Holy shit that hurt. I forced myself to my feet and saw delton dragging Jay Jay away. My legs felt like they were about to break as I tried to make my way to him only to fall and cough up blood, struggling to keep myself alive. "J-jay ja-" I suddenly blacked out.

*Peni's pov*
"Where are they, where are they?" I repeated as I rode sp//dr jumping from building to building trying to find jay jay and that man who's name I dont know. I stopped when I saw andri laying motionless on the ground, heavily injured. I kneeled beside him and was happy to see his chest moving up and down. Sp//Dr picked him up as Gwen and the others swung over to us. "There you are" noir said worried. They all gasped when they saw andri's condition. "He's alive" I said. "Where's jay Jay?" Miles asked. I looked at andri, "i....dont know" I said holding back my tears in fear that he was in a worse state than his friend. Wherever he was I just hoped he'd be okay until I find him.