pt10: all alone

*Nightshadow/jay Jay's pov*
"Hurry up lily, before we're too late" I ran through the almost empty street with Lily chasing. "Slow down, I'm sleepy, I'm only doing this cause you want me too" she grogly replied. I ran a little faster just to piss her off and started doing parkour. "You super powered, emo, lonewolf little shit" I heard her mumble as she struggled to keep up. I jumped from building to build- "NO!!!!!!" *sigh* fine, I touched her and we teliported to a rooftop and sat down watching the sunset as fireflies scattered the sky. "Isnt it the most enchanting thing you've ever seen?" I said relaxed "much rather be sleeping.........but yeah it is kinda relaxing" she said laying back. I looked at her only to be given the playful middle finger. She rested her arm on my shoulder and ruffled my hair as we watched the sun fall, the weird thing was that it was going down faster than usual. In an instant it waa gone and we were in complete darkness, I turned to see that she had vanished......i was alone. I began falling until a white light consumed me and I woke up chained to a wall. "Good morning" I heard a familiar voice say. Delton stepped from the shadows smiling and holding a rusty pipe with a sharp bottom. I stared at it in horror as he walked over to me. " ya know Jay jay? You interest me, as much as I wanna rip your limbs off and crush your skull, you interest me. So I'll make you a deal, if i let you go and you bring me your little friends I will go back to hell and you'll never hear from me again." He gave me an honest stare indicating that he'd make good on his deal. I sighed and lowered my head knowing what I had to do in order to save myself and dark. "Ok" I said earning a suprised look from him. "Oh.......well, guess i dont need this thing anymore" he said tossing the pipe aside. "Just unchain me and I'll bring them to you alive" i sencerely said. He smiled at my agreement and chuckled. "I always knew you were like a son to me"

*Peni's pov*
Me and sp//dr were searching the entire city for jay jay, hoping that that man hadnt done to much harm to him. The more I searched only to find destruction or splattered blood the more worried i got for him. Especially since dark was still alive, i knew that whatever torture he was being subjected to, he was awake and alive. (Shout out to whoever gets that reference) "PENI" I heard a voice yell out. I simply ignored it and continued the search. I was swiftly turned around by noir and pulled into a tight hug. "I thought I lost you kid, dont ever run off like that" he said. I was angry that I was stopped but not by him, he was like a fauther to me, and I knew he was only concerned for me. "I'm ok noir, im just-" "I know kid, you're worried about him" he said. I felt myself tear up realizing that it was getting dark and I still hadnt found any clues on where he might be. "N-noir, what if h-he's d-dead?!" I said holding my tears. Noir stroked my head and hushed me. "Its ok, im sure the kid is fine" he said assuring me. I watched as the others met up with us and could tell we were having a fauther/daughter moment. After our hug, noir pulled up his mask and kissed my forehead causing me to giggle. At this point I felt alot better than I did a few minutes ago. We all decided to work together on finding him when suddenly we heard a nearby crash. I walked around a corner with sp//dr following only to see jay jay on his knees facing away from us. I walked over to him and touched his shoulder. He turned to me with demon like eyes and a wide insane smile filled with sharp teeth. I fell back and scooted away as he quickly grabbed me by the arm.