PT 13: mine forever

*Peni's pov*
Me and the others were searching the entire city for jay jay. Him and delton had just disappeared and we didnt know where. I almost wanted to give up and cry, I knew that he probably didnt survive their fight, Delton almost killed him last time. I hated the thought of him dying on me but I had to face the facts. As I sat in my thoughts peter and the others swung down to me and Gwen kneeled down to me. "P-peni, I'm sorry but we dont see him anywhere" she said. "He's dead.........i know." I said with a shaky voice. They all looked at me with sympathy knowing that I loved him. "He's dead and there's nothing thatbi could've done to prevent it" I said crying. Noir rushed to me and wrapped me in a hug. I couldnt believe this, I lost my fauther and now I've lost the boy I loved before i could even tell him how I felt. I saw no reason in holding it back, I cried and cried. "DELTON, YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!" I screamed in rage knowing that he made his death slown and painful. "Guys, what the hell is that?" Miles said pointing at a blue flame that formed in the wall behind me. I backed away from the wall and stared at it to see a jay jay being thrown from it and crashing into the opposite wall. I rushed to him and saw that he was heavily wounded but alive. "Y-y-y-YOU'RE OK!!!!!!" I yelled hugging him. He rubbed my back and squeezed me tightly. "Of course I am" he said chuckling before he coughed up a large amount of blood. "We need to get him to a emergency room" andri said. Sp//dr picked him up and gave him a warm smile. "I'm happy to see you too" he said with a weak voice. "He's losing blood, hurry!" I yelled and we all swung off.

*one week later*
*nightshadow/jay jay's pov*
I jumped through a portal with the spiders and dark following. We arrived in the black and white world where me and delton fought which I found out was noir's world. "Everything looks good here, i think you really got him bro" andri said playfully punching me in the shoulder. "Good" i said trying to be menacing. We all jumped through another portal and ended up back in jay jay's universe. "We owe you a massive thank you.....both of you" porker said. Me and dark fist bumped and enjoyed all the thanks and praises we were getting. "If you two ever need any help, come find us" Gwen said smiling. "We will" i replied. With that they all began walked Bach through the portal except for peni who gave me a last hug before leaving. "I'll miss you" she said before running into the portal and it closing.

*two weeks later*
I was sitting in my bed playing my guitar while dark was out at the store getting a slushies and a few things. I was playing to avenged sevenfold so far away when a portal opened in the wall next to my bed. "Aww, come on. I was getting to the solo" I said annoyed thinking that one of the spiders were in trouble. Peni jumped from the portal and landed on me. "HEY JAY JAY" she yelled. "Hey pen pen" I said causing her to blush. "I-I rold you to not call me that" she said embarrassed. I chuckled as we got off the bed and left to go do something. "So what're we doing?" She asked sweetly. I thought for a bit before coming up with a special idea.

"How far away is it" peni asked as we walked and I held my hand over her eyes. "Not much further.......sit here" after she sat I moved my hands to reveal that we were in the exact spot that me and Lily use to sit in, and the sun was setting. I sat next to her and took a deep breathe, "isnt it the most enchanting thing you've ever seen?" I said. She gave a unimpressed and disappointed look, "ehhhhhhhh, i'd much rather be your bed watching tv" she then put her hand on top of mine and stared into my eyes with a look of passion. "But yeah.......it is kinda relaxing" she said. I couldnt fight it anymore, I leaned in and kissed her on the lips and she kissed me back. Once we broke the kiss she smiled at me blushing, "you're mine forever"