pt11: dont do this to me

*Peni's pov*
I woke up feeling something warm and soft wrapped around me. Slowly looking up, I saw jay jay holding me in a loving embrace, giving me a cute smile. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in his shirt. "Peni" I heard him say in a relaxed voice. "Hm?" I replied. "I love you" once he said that it felt like my heart was about to burst out of my chest. I squeezed him tighter and quickly pulled him into a kiss only for everything to go to blackness. I woke up tied up and laying on the floor. I could almost hear someone calling me from the distance. "PENI, PENI, PENI!!!" I heard gwen's paniced voice fade in. I looked around to see that the others along with me were tied up and against a wall. I heard footsteps from infront of me and saw jay jay pacing back and forth with a pained expression on his face and holding his shadow sword. I stared at him as I felt betrayal, fear, and sadness wash over me. "W-why are you doing this jay jay?" I said. He stopped and stared at me with tears running down his checks, I could tell that he did wanna do whatever he was about to do. "I'm sorry......i've already lost one special person........i refuse to lose another. "I WASNT SPECIAL TO YOU?!?! I LIKED YOU JAY JAY, I LIKED YOU AND YOU HURT ME!!!!!" I yelled in rage. I could see that my words shot him dead in the heart, he looked as if he were hesiating and in conflict with himself. "Jay jay, if you die I will, we'll lose everyone jay jay. I know you're hurting from what happened, I am too, but it's gonna be ok. Untie us and we can all stop Delton." Andri said in an attempt to reason with his friend. Jay Jay didnt break his gaze from mine and only walked out of the room slamming the door beind him. I felt my whole world crumble inside me, i'd only known him for a short time but I felt like he was my everything. I watched as Delton walked in with a long, glowing blade. My eyes widdened as he walked to me with the blade and I could hear noir screaming my name. "PENI, PENI, DONT HURT MY LITTLE GIRL YOU BASTARD!!!! PENI NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" he yelled. "Dont move little girl" he said aiming the blade at my face, he then rubbed it against my check causing a agonizing burn which made me let out a pained scream. He pressed harder and the pain increased along with my screams. All I wanted was for this to end.

*Nightshadow/jay jay's pov*
I was currled upnin a corner sobbing to myself. I never felt so conflicted before, I wanted to save her, but...........i couldnt see any other option. Everytime I try to get rid of him he always comes back. This time he promised to leave for good, but still......whats the point of going to all these lengths to protect the one's I love if if I have to lose someone I love?  I Wiped my tears and got up, I wasnt gonna let this happen

*Peni's pov*
"You know, after this is done there's really no reason to not destroy your worlds since none of you will be around." Delton said standing over me. I was brused and burned all over and ready to give up. He raised the blade and tried to bring it down on my head only to be stopped by a shadow like tentacle. Another wrapped around his waist and pulled him away from me, slamming him into a wall. Jay jay was standing over us still holding his sword which he used to cut us all free. Even though he almost got me killed i hugged him tightly and sobbed in his shirt. "I-I'm so-" "I forgive you.....i cant stay mad at you" I said cutting him off. "LOOK OUT" miles yelled and we all fell to the ground as a ball of purple fire flew over us and hit the wall starting a fire. Jay Jay rushed Delton with great speed and the two fell to the floor. Delton aomehow threw a flame into his eyes amd knocked him to the floor then began stranggling him until sp//dr crashed through the ceiling and shot five lasers at him cusing him to fall back in pain, giving jay jay a chance to send a back kick to his lower jaw. He then heldnout his hand and a shadow like chain shot from his short sleeve shirt and wrapped around Delton. He then pulled him close and drop kicked hik in the chest sending him flying to the other side of the room. "Quite the show you're putting on for your little girlfriend" delton said teasing. Jay jay ran at him only to be grabbed and thrown against the flamed wall, he screamed in agony as the flames burned his back and Delton threw him to the floor. Miles jumped in semding a harsh kick to the face followed by Gwen throwing a rude punch. Noir joined in by shooting a web at his face allowing porker to get the opportunity to slam him over the head with his hammer. Me, sp//dr, and peter threw a few good kicks and punches then inwent to check on jay jay. "Are you ok" i asked holding him in my arms. He looked at me in shock and threw me aside as delton flew into him. "Lets go back a little" I heard him say and in an instant they vanished.