pt12: i wont let you take her

*Nightshadow/jay jay's pov*
We were falling through what seemed like a path to another universe. Delton was reaching for me trying his best to reach me only to be kicked in the noae and used to launch myself farther away. My body began to painfully glitch and i fell to a pavement groaning in agony. When i got up I saw that i wasnt in my universe, this one was all black and white like an old cartoon. "W-where am i? Is this......peni's universe?" I said before Delton jumped down and ground slammed sending me crashing into a nearby car. Before i could react he grabbed me by the leg and threw me at a wall then sent a harsh kick to my face only to have a shadow sword stabbed through his foot and it broken. I used my telekinesis to throw him far away from me and send a few cars crashing on him. With ease he broke free and rushed me swinging his claws, but I managed to dodge each and every attack and deliver a shadow flame punch, sending him into the sky and used a shadow tentacle to slam him into the ground leaving a massive hole. "I-its over" I said tired. He began to slowly climb out of the hole as I watched, ready for anything he might throw at me. He simply stared at me and a bright flaah blinded my eyes just before I felt a sharp pain in my stomach followed by one in my face that sent me to the ground. Once it all cleared, I saw that i'd been stabbed in the stomach and clawed in the face........and dark wasnt here. If I lose..........he dies with me and so will the other spiders. Their fates were in my hands, I had to get up and end this. I threw myself to my feet and summoned my shadow sword and engulfed it with a shadow flame then ran at delton with great speed and swung it at him only for him to deflect all attacks and slash me in the stomach, extending my wound. I laid there in agony sweating as my vision blurred and delton stood over me. "You just couldnt do the right thing, could you?"

*Peni's pov*
Smoke clouded my sight as I felt the unbearable heat against my skin. I couldnt see anyone anywhere and was starting to get worried. "NOIR, PETER, MILES?!?!?!" I yelled as best i could. As I tried to navigate my way through the flames the roof caved in on me, pinning me to the floor. I began coughing and screaming as loud as I could, hoping someone would hear me. Suddenly tge rubble was lifted off of me and I saw sp//dr staring at me with fear in his eyes. "D-daddy" I muttered passing out.

*Nightshadow/jay jay's pov*
Delton began to strangle me with all of his strength. I struggled to free myself but to no avail. "You couldve gotten out of this alive, but instead you fucked it all up. Now you're gonna be joining your little friend in death.......and your girlfriend will follow behind." He said pressing harder on my throat. When he said this i snapped and used a shadow knife to stab through his arm and twisted it, breaking the bone causing him to yell in pain and fall next to me. I got up and stabbed him in the stomach repeatiadly until he knocked me through a wall. "I am the devil, I cant be stopped. Face it, you and peni are both dead" he said walking away. "N-no, I wont" I said forcing myself up once again. "I WONT LET YOU TAKE HER!!!!!!" I yelled rushing him causing us to disappear once again. This time I crashed into a wall and a familiar smell filled my nostrils. I looked around to see that I was In the very place I didnt wanna be again. "No, no, no, not here, not again" i said scooting back to the wall. "Whats wrong? Bad memory?" Delton said walking to me and throwing me to a far corner in the room. I curled up as I heard my voice from the memory I knew it all too well. Lily's voice came in leaving a deep slash wound in my heart and causing me to tear up. "Its not real" I said to myself. "Hey, isnt this the part where-" delton was cut off by the door being kicked open and the memory paying until the part where Lily gets shot.......they all froze in time. I slowly looked up to see them aiming their guns at me. "Bye bye, jay jay" Delton said just before they opened fire. I ran and tackled lily behind the couch and we sat there. "WHAT THE HELL'S GOING ON?!?!??" She screamed in fear. All i could do was stare at her as i tried to calm myself. The gunshots went on for what felt like forever as did delton's laugh. This began to drive me insane, all i wanted was for all of this to stop. As I began to breakdown in tears I felt Lily wrap her arms around me. She then lifted my chin and wipped my tears. "Its okay jay jay, its all gonna be oka-" "NO ITS NOT!!!!" I interrupted. "ITS NEVER GONNA BE OK, NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY HE ALWAYS COMES BACK AND TAKES, AND TAKES, AND FUCKING TAKES!!!!! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE!!!!!" I yelled at her. I could tell by the look on her face that she wasnt use to me getting like this. "J-jay jay, calm down, please. Im here for you" she said filling my heart with pain. "NO YOU ARENT, YOU'RE NOT EVEN REAL, NONE OF THIS IS, YOU'RE GONE, YOU'RE DEAD!!!!!" As I yelled this I noticed that she began to glitch. Bullet holes glitched in and out as her body began to fade, and the men began to glitch in and out as well. "What the he'll is going on?! WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?" Delton yelled. Thats when it hit me......i knew what I had to do, this was a past memory, if i kill Delton here, he wont exist in the future, but I knew that I couldnt get to him without getting shot.......i had to make a sacrifice, the memory had to end the way it always did.......no matter how it happens. I looked at Lily one last time with tears in my eyes and remembered all the good times we've had and thought about how hard it would be for me to wash it all down the drain.......if I do this.......this will always be the way it happened.......will she Even forgive me? I couldnt keep holding back from my pain and fear, I lunged at her grabbed her arms tightly. "WHAT'RE YOU DOING JAY JA-" before she could finish her sentence I ran from behind the couch and toward the men who were still shooting. I cried as I felt the impact from the bullets trying to push her back and threw her onto one of them and punced on delton. "YOU FUCKED WITH THE WRONG SHADOW!!!!" I yelled as I summoned my shadow sword and engulfed itnin a blue flame and shoved it through his chest and pinned him to the floor. He coughed up blood and stared at the sky with pure fear in his eyes. The blue flame spreaded through the room as the men faded and delton was now laying in flames still paralyzed, looking at the ceiling in fear. I breathed heavily and looked over at Lily who was laying in a pool of her own blood and staring at me with a look of hurt and betrayal. A single tear fell from her eye as the flames grew closer and closer to her. "Why......." She said, she was then engulfed in flames and burned to ashes in a matter of seconds. I was left alone, I sat and waited as the room burned and the flames grew, getting closer to me and I sat there hoping that this would be my end. "Goodbye peni........i love you"