pt3: gathering friends

*Gwen's pov*
I layed in my bed staring at my phone, looking at pics that me and miles took. I really missed him, i couldn't admit it but i kinda liked him. I sighed letting my thought drift off until a portal opened causing me to.stand up in fear that i'd get sucked in. Instead peni's robot came flying out with her following. "PENI?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?!?" Her response was a scream along with a point to my left. I turned my head only to be punched by a man in a red cloak. "Who are you?" I asked. He tried to rush us but i threw peni out of the way and grabbed him throwing him through the wall. "PENI, GO!!!!" i yelled not wanting her to get hurt. She bolted out the door leaving me and this weird guy alone. He got up and and ran at me on all fours. I tried to kick him but he grabbed my foot and slammed me to the floor and began clawing at me. I blocked the attacks as best i could and threw a right hook at his jaw knocking him off of me. I then tried webbing him to the floor only for him to claw his way though the thick goo and lung at me clawing me smashing me through the roof and throwing me off. "GWEN!!!" i heard peni scream my name as i struggled to get up. "P-peni, you need to run" i said as the man walked to us ready to finish the job. Peni's robo mech jumped down ontop of him only for the man to glow causing the robot to go flying over us and crashing into a car. "SP//DR!!!!!!" Peni screamed in fear as she ran to it. The man quickly chased her but i webbed his feet and yanked him away from her with all of my strength. He began to glow brighter trigfering my spider senses. "PENI!!!!!" i yelled as we were all blinked away.

*Miles pov*
I had just got home back from seeing avengers endgame and saw that no one was around. "Mom, dad, anyone home?" I said walking around until a portal opened over my head and someone fell ontop of me. I crawled from under them and saw gwen, peni, and her mech fighting some guy. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!" "Miles help us" gwen said. I quickly threw a punch but not quickly enough as the man grabbed me and slammed me to a wall. As soon as i got up he slammed me against the wall again and choked me. Peni then ran behind him and hit him over the head with a chair and kicked him to the floor. We all surrounded him waiting for his next move but all he did was slowly get up and smile at us before his skin began to glow. "GET BACK!!!!" gwen shouted but it was too late as we all simply disappeared.