😇😇PART-1 NAINA.😇😇

The bell rings.

Swati: preeti darwaza khol na.

Preeti: are.........ruk kholti hu.

She opens the door.
Preeti: kartik tum?? Naina Kahan hai??

Kartik: aa rahi hai....tum ye bags pakdo main aa raha hu.

Preeti: (takes the bags)are...par naina

Naina: aa rahi hu meri maa (comes upstairs )

In the house.
Naina: le dekh Maine there liye who Gucci Wales dress laya hai aur swati ke liye yeh, Kara hai yeh madam.....swatiii

Swati: kya hai??

Naina: are tere liye yeh black dress Tujhe yeh chahiye tha na.

Swati: (hugs her) thank you Naina...I love you so much....sacchi thank you very much.

Naina: chal hatt ,friend ko kabhi thank you bolte hai kya?? Dosti mein no

Swapree:(cut her) no sorry , no thank you pasta hai pata hai.

Naina: ha ha thik hai. Chalo ab main aaram karne wali hu, mere main bilkul bhi takat nahi hai ab. Good night.

Preeti: lekin abhi toh sirf 5:30 baje hai.

Naina: ha toh......mujhe toh bohot nind aa rahi hai main jaa rahi hu sone.

Swati: Naina.....ruk......mmmmmmm.....tere dad ka call aaya tha.

Naina gets angry.
Naina:bol de unhe ki unki beti mar gayi.

And she goes in the room and shuts the door with a bang.

Tears were welling up in her eyes ,her blood was boiling in anger, she wanted to shout, she wanted to scream but couldn't , she started messing up the room ,she threw all the clothes , the books, all things were lying on the floor. She caught hold of her head and clutched it tightly pulling her hair and breathing heavily.

Swapree:Naina Naina please darwaza khol...!!!

They kept on banging the door and after some time the door opened and Naina appeared wearing a track suit , her hair embedded in a messy bun, her eyes swollen and red showing her pain and anger.

Naina: main walking jaa rahi hu.

Swati : par tujhe toh nind aa rahi thi na??

Preeti: Ha sona nahi kya??

Naina: jis aadmi ke wajah se mere sapne toote uska naam sun ne ke baad nind kaise aayegi.

She opened the door ,put on her earphones and left.

Preecap: samaina's first meet.

Hey guys so sorry to keep u waiting. I know it's very short but I am a bit unwell. I was out of town so couldn't make it and posted it today on

RANDEEP'S ❤

birthday.Please do tell me about your views towards this story and do vote and please follow me.

Shambhavi ❤