Cooking together.

Naina and sameer were in the kitchen  and sameer was checking all the dishes.

Sameer: naina tumne sab toh bana hi liya hai toh chinta kyu kar rahi ho???  Itni achi aur tasty sabji hai, dal-chawal hai bas pack karna hai aur delivery.

Naina:delivery ki mujhe chinta nahi hai sameer, woh toh kartik hi kar dega. Par 12:35 ho rahe hai aur mujhe abhi tak roti banani hai aur ek alag dish bhi.

Sameer:alag dish kyu??

Naina:tum aese keh rahe ho jaise tumhe pata hi nahi. Hamesha sunday ko jab tiffin ata hai tab ek special dish bhi toh hoti hai na. Kyunki sunday hai aur sunday ke din sab chahte hai ki kuch acha khaya jaaye. Aur tumhe sorry jaise kahu yeh sochte sochte main woh alag dish banana hi bhul gayi.

Sameer stood there thinking something and then said.
Sameer: hmmm......toh meri wajah se yeh problem hui hai toh ise main hi theek karunga.

Naina : kaise ????

Sameer: aa...ghar me cheese hai??

Naina: ha hai.

Sameer: aur pasta??

Naina: tum pasta banauge??? Tumhe aata hai na??

Sameer: madam, pasta aur pyar yeh do cheeze sameer maheshwari se acha koi nahi kar sakta.

Sameer said in a husky voice and coming dangerously close to her. Their faces was only inches apart and sameer leaned forward making naina shut her eyes. His breath was fanning on her face but suddenly faded away thus lead naina open her eyes only to see sameer searching for something in the fridge.

Sameer: naina cheese kaha hai???

Naina:aa....haa woh upar wale side mein hai.

Sameer: haa mil gaya..thanks.

Naina puts a utensil full of water on the stove and sameer adds pasta in it.
Naina gathers all the veggies needed for pasta and picks up the knife for chopping them but sameer holds her hand and naina looks at him. Sameer holds her by shoulder and turns her towards him and pushes her a little backwards. They share a deep eyelock.

Sameer: pasta main bana raha hu toh sabji bhi main hi katunga.

He takes the knife from her hand and steps back to chop the vegetables. Naina was still in daze, she wasn't able to understand the feelings that she had towards him. On one side she wasn't ready to be in a relationship with any one but the way sameer was there with her made her feel special. She was continuously looking at sameer and her gaze was the reason that resulted sameer to look at her. He asked her what through gestures and she replied by nodding her head in a no. Just then she realized that sameer's eyes were watery. Sameer was busy chopping veggies when he felt a hand on his arm and he turned. 
Naina: tum ro rahe ho???

Sameer chuckled and gestured her to look at the chopped onions.

Sameer: haa...inki wajah se.

They both looked at each other and started laughing. Sameer then kept a vessel on the gas and poured oil in it. He then added all the veggies and spices in it,grated the cheese over it

and then kept a lid on it to let them cook.

Sameer: bas aur 5 min fir pasta ready ho jayega.

Naina: not bad, mujhe nahi laga tha ki tum khana bhi banate ho.

Sameer: tumhe mere baare mein abhi tak kuch pata hi nahi hai naina....dekh lena jitna time mere saath bitaogi utne ache se mujhe samajh bhi logi. Aur sirf pasta hi nahi aur bohot si cheeze aati hai mujhe, wakt ke saath sab pata chal jayega.