mela

Wearing a faded dark blue top with pink floral design on it paired with faded baby pink skirt naina was standing down her building waiting for sameer. And after some time she saw him coming towards her on his bike. Wearing a yellow shirt and dark blue jeans,his hair flying due to the mild wind ,he stopped just in front of her. And the next moment she was seated behind sameer and they were heading towards the mela.

Naina stood there looking at the huge ground full of stalls selling imaginable and unimaginable things. All kinds of edible things were sold and different types of toy shops were set up with children flocking around them. Swings, merry-go-rounds, big wheels all were captivating hearts of all alike- young and old people.

Sameer and naina were walking through the stalls watching many hawkers, sweet sellers, toy sellers, balloon sellers crying their wares at the top of their lungs. The sweet shops were crowded with people who were standing there for there for their number. All the food sellers were doing a brisk business.

Just then naina saw a oxidised jewellery shop.

Naina: sameer, main ek minute mein aati hu.

Saying this she went towards the shop where she saw some beautifully designed oxidised earrings and bangles. Sameer too followed her and they both were looking for some perfect jewels.

Naina: sameer yeh kaisa hai??

Sameer: beautiful, par isse zyada mujhe yeh kangan aur jhanjar  pasand aaye

Sameer: beautiful, par isse zyada mujhe yeh kangan aur jhanjar pasand aaye. Yeh tumhare haathon mein aur pairo mein khub jachengi. Dekho.

 Dekho