Dosti mein no sorry,no thank u.

It was a pleasant day , rather an evening. The clouds were coloured in the hues of orange and yellow , many of the birds were in their nests with their little ones in their embrace. The sun was setting and the beautiful , bright , full moon was rising on the other side. Many people had retired from their hectic, frustrating jobs to their houses, children were playing in the garden whereas some were busy chatting on their phones. Some were enjoying the khatta-meetha-teekha combination of the chaats on the stalls, some were buying balloons for their children, while some were sitting on the edge of the footpath busy in the lovely talks of their life partners. But there was one soul who was he'll angry on her father and her fate.

She was walking in anger with earphones plugged in her ears. Suddenly a small boy pushed her by mistakenly in order to catch his ball, that girl was going to fall but there were 2 arms who saved her and pulled her back with a jerk which lead her falling on that person's chest. The time time stopped there for them. Both had an exotic feeling blossoming in their hearts. Soon the boy came into senses and left her.

Boy: aap theek toh hai ??

Girl: yeah....thanks.

Boy: it's ok.

She started to leave.

Boy: by the way I am Sameer, Sameer Maheshwari. ( forwarding his hand)

Girl: Naina, Naina agarwal.

Sameer: aap yaha roz aati hai??

Naina felt a bit awkward

Naina: nahi.....matlab kabhi-kabhi mood ho tabhi. Aap??

Sameer: ha...matlab jabse Pune aaya hu table.

Naina: ohhh!!

There was an awkward silence.

Naina:ok bye.

She turned to leave.

Sameer: excuse me!

Naina:(turns) ji??

Sameer: aap......aap agar abhi yaha hai toh.......like.......mera matlab hai ki. .......,matlab we can........if you would......can we walk together........matlab agar aapko, agar aapko theek lage toh??......

Naina: sure.

They both started walking.

Sameer: aap kuch soch rahi thi jab woh ladka bhag raha tha?

Naina: ji woh kuch personal hai.

Sameer: oh! Waise aap karti kya hai??

She looked at him.

Naina: I am an entrepreneur,  dance teacher, and a fashion designer student.

Sameer:😯😯 oh God! Itna sab kuch itni si umar mein.

Naina: (chuckles) ji, woh sab kuch ekdum sudden ho gaya tha aur phir chodne ka man nahi hua.

Sameer: waise aapka kiss cheez ka business hai??

Naina: actually it's not really an industry....matlab ek chotasa business hai, ghar ke andar hi, matlab.......like joh log yaha akele rehte hai, koi job ke liye ya fir padhai ke liye, unhe hum Tiffin provide karte hai.

Sameer: oh!! Interesting. Par aap ek teacher hai right?? Toh fir cooking and all?? How do you manage??

Naina: mere school ke timings 6 se 12 hote hai aur woh bhi sirf Tuesday aur Thursday ko, aur mai akeli nahi hu there are some ladies joh mujhe help karti hai.

Sameer: hhhmmmmmm.

They both smile.

Naina: I think I should leave now. Thank you mujhe bachane ke liye.

Sameer: uh huh! DOSTI MEIN NO SORRY , NO THANK YOU.

Naina felt a connection with him when he said these words cause atleast in this generation people don't  say this.(except the ones who watch yudkbh.) She looked at him  amazingly and felt like she knew him since years, she felt happy, and looked deep into his eyes.

Naina: par hum dost thodi hai??

Sameer: hmmm par kya aap har anjaan aadmi ke saath ghumti has??

She gave a confused look.

Sameer: khair chodiye. Agar hum dost nahi hai toh ab ban jaate hai. FRIENDS??

Naina: (after thinking a while) FRIENDS.

They both smiled at each other and went to their respective places

Please do vote and share your views on this chapter.

                                                                                                      Shambhavi❤