Chapter 9

Selina's POV

I decided that I was not going to play the game that they are playing and just watch. I already knew this guy was really powerful because no matter how hard I tried to read his mind I could not hear a thing.

Killua and Gon tried to get him by working together. They came close to getting the ball a few times as well but the old man always got the best of them. Killua is starting to get mad and that is never a good sign.

"I quit, you beat me alright!" Killua says as he starts to walk out. I think it is a good thing that he is walking out, we wouldn't want him to try and kill the chairman.

"Don't quit yet, we still have lots of time and we were so close," Gon says and I look up at the time to see that it is 2:20 in the morning.

"Can't you see Gon he is too powerful, he has not even used his right hand or left leg," I said to Gon and he looked shocked at me.

"We could keep this up for a year and we would never get that ball," Killua adds on.

"Figured it out, and here I was thinking I was being slick," the chairman says letting his other leg down.

"I get it now," Gon says looking at the chairman.

"HAHAHA!! You sure know how to piss me off old man!" Killua says and the whole time he had thin cat like eyes.

"Come on Gon and Selina," he says walking out and I am about to get up.

"I will stay here and play a little longer," Gon said and Killua came running back in.

"Are you deaf, Did you not hear what Selina and I just said? You will never get the ball!!" Killua yells at him but Gon was determined to keep playing.

"I don't care about getting the ball but we only used up half the time limit, so I am going to get him to use his right hand before the rest runs out," Gon said and that left Killua thinking what the point of that was.

"Fine I get it good luck, I'm going to bed," he said walking out with his head down.

I got up and started heading to the door and then turned to the two still looking at the door.

"Good luck Gon, I am going to go to bed too," Gon smiles and nods his head as I walk out the door. I start to speed walk in the direction Killua left and I see two guys run up to him and in a flash they were both dead. I know that I had to approach him from the front, if I did from the back he might get startled and accidentally kill me.

I took a short cut that would bring me a few minutes ahead of his walk and waited for him to get where I was. When he came around the corner he looked a little calmer when he saw me.

He came up to me and held out his hand and I took it. We started to walk to find a place we could sleep.

"Try to stop killing unless it is necessary to kill someone," I say to him and he did not respond he just squeezed my had a little more.

"I will try," he said after a little bit of silence and we found a good place to lay.

Killua fell asleep pretty quick but I had a little bit of a harder time with a few things on my mind. Without even noticing how heavy my eyes got, I fell asleep hoping everything would turn out okay.

TIME SKIP

We got to the sit of the third phase, we watched as someone tried to climb down the wall but ended up being eaten by these big flying red creatures.

"So I guess we can't climb down," I said looking down.

"Not this way at least," Leorio finished.

It is possible I could fly down but I am pretty sure the reason those things came and ate that guy in the first place is because your not supposed to get down by the side of the tower.

I separated from everyone and started to look around on my own. I saw someone fall in somewhere and I walked over to the spot but next thing you know I am falling!.

I end up in in a room with six watches and I put one on. I sit down and wait for more people to come and join me.

While I wait I pull out my headphones and some paper so I could do some drawing. I start to draw a rose and it started to turn into a bunch of roses.

Out of nowhere four people come in, three on their feet and one on their face. They say up and looked at each other and awkwardly smiled and laughed at each other for some reason.

It was Kurapika that was the first to see me out of them all because he was the one facing me.

"Hey Selina, how did you get down here?" Kurapika asks and everyone turns to me.

"Same way you guys did, I fell in," I said and Killua came up to me and helped me up.

When the four put on their watches we got an announcement saying that we could not leave until the sixth person comes in.

While waiting Gon tried Killua's skateboard and Killua tried using his fishing pole and we have been waiting almost two hours now. I just kept drawing next to Killua, I finished the roses now I am drawing a horse.

Next thing we all know good old Tonpa decided to pay us a visit. He put on the watch and we were off, well not quite there was an argument about him pressing the wrong button before we left but after that then we took off.

I also forgot to mention that if there was tie in the votes then a random door would be chosen for us.

We got to a big room with an arena of some sort in the middle of it.

"The applicants are here, unlock my handcuffs," a voice says and the hand cuffs falls off of one man. The guy then took off his hood or whatever it was and walked into the light.

"Now let's get down to business," the guy says as he comes out, he has scars on his head and he seems like someone you don't want to mess with.

Something tells me the third phase is not going to be an easy one.