Chapter 12

Selina's POV

For Kurapika's battle things looked pretty promising in the beginning. Kurapika seemed to know that Frank n Stein over there was faking all his toughness.

Until.... the spider was shown.

When he saw the spider he got really quiet, the blue con started to ramble on but nobody was listening. The blue guy then got a little scared looking at Kurapika though I don't know for what reason.

Out of nowhere Kurapika lifted him up into the air and the con started to say he gave up. Before he could finish though, Kurapika gave him a hard punch making the con fall to the floor. That is when I saw what got the con so scared, Kurapika had a beautiful colour of scarlet red eyes. They were beautiful to the sight, but scary if he was giving you a hard look.

"Take this to heart, first, a REAL Phantom Troupe tattoo has the members number on the spiders back," he whispers but the room is so quiet you can hear everything that he is saying.

"Second, they don't Count the people they kill because it doesn't matter to them,"

"Third, don't ever mention the Phantom troupe in front of me again, or I will kill you with my bear hands,"

Kurapika then explains to us after he walks back that he knew that he wasn't a real Phantom troupe member but when he saw it he stopped thinking. He then explains to us that whenever he sees a spider at all he turns primal.

"I think we should keep him away from spiders," Gon whispers at Leorio and he nods.

(I am going to pretend that by the time Kurapika's fight is over it reached just under 61 hours to clear the tower because I am not putting the part where they wait for the guy to wake up)

Someone from the other side walked out and said that the guy was unconscious. Do they really think they can fool me, they forget I can read people's minds.

'The note said to just play like I am unconscious until the time is up'

After reading his mind I turned around to see the bickering about Kurapika going out to kill the guy. I walked right into the kindle of them and Leorio and Kurapika stopped bickering.

"You know he is really not unconscious right?" I asked and Leorio looked over to blue guys body and then back at me.

"Are you sure that he is not unconscious," Leorio asks and I nodded my head.

"Hey! We want to go over there and check the body!" Leorio shouts to the girl on the other side and she comes out saying that he is unconscious.

"Why should we trust you, your supposed to be holding us here," Leorio said and the con in the clock asks to make a wager about it.

"We gamble time instead of chips, whoever has no time left in the end is the loser, if you agree to these terms I will confirm weather he is alive or dead," the female con on the other side of the room says and everything goes quiet with Leorio deep in thought.

He accepted the terms and he bet 10 hours that the smurf was still alive. He got the points and the total is now at.

40 : 60

The female con then said she wanted to bet 20 hours that he is actually out cold. Then he said that confirming it would be to let him go off the edge. Leorio also said that if blue man falls to his death we will forfeit the match and the point will go to the cons, she did a big turn and bet everything she had left on him being awake.

I know what he is planning, because we know he is awake he will run off and it will give us the win. It may make us lose a lot of time but at least we have that extra win to fall back on.

"Little sneak, finally showing your true colours," He says as we all wait to see what happens.

"Guess I will let go then," Leorio says as he lets him go and the blue con immediately starts struggling to stay up. When he was about to fall Leorio catches him.

"Good morning," Leorio says pulling his body away from the edge.

"You are both complete lunatics, I lost fair and square, forget reducing my sentence," smurf says starting to run back to the con side.

"I am going back to prison where it is safe," he says crossing the bridge, it then made the score of their time points.

80 : 20

The score for how many times we won went up though despite the big time sacrifice hopefully Leorio can get back, the score is now.

1 : 3

"Let's keep this ball rolling, what are we going to bet on next," Leorio asks the female con.

Her cuffs then came off and she took off her hood to revel herself. She had bubble gum pink hair in messy pig tails, she was very skinny and had purple eyes.

Something tells me the looks of this girl might effect his abilities to properly do what he is supposed to do.

"We will bet on weather I am a man or a women," pig tails says and I already KNOW he is going to say she is a male just to get a feel!!!.

"Alright I accept but if I say your a man how are you going to prove your not," Leorio says and I just role my eyes because I already know what is coming. Pig tails definitely knows how to use her feminine ways when it comes to males like Leorio.

"Oh right, I promise to allow to explain every square inch of my body, does that seem fair," she says and I already know what's going to be chosen.

"I bet 10 hours that you are a man!" Leorio shouts and I just lean my head back and wait for everything to go further down hill.

"Okay revel the answer!" Leorio shouts pointing at her.

"That's too bad, I am really a women," before any more could be said I grab Gon and then I grabbed Killua and covered both of their eyes.

"What's going on?" Gon asks and I was about to say something but Killua beat me to it.

"You don't want to see Gon, I will explain it to you later," he says as I wait for Leorio the perv to finish... making sure she is really a women.

5 min time skip

When Leorio was done being a perv the score changed.

90 : 10

I uncover both the boys eyes and I decided to just lie on the floor and wait for this whole thing to be over because Leorio is not going to win.

"Hey Leorio, maybe you should bet on if your a teenager," you know... that might actually work, it surprised us to hear he was a teenager.

"That won't work, there is no way I look that old and you know it, I am clearly a teenager," well so much for that idea.

"Alright I know what we are betting on!" Leorio shouts and for all of our sakes I hope it's a good one.

"Let's bet on who will win rock, paper, scissors," Of all the things you could bet on Leorio.

On the first round he pulled rock because he was nervous.

The others then started talking about what they think pinky's plan is.

"Leorio!" Gon shouts and Leorio turns around a little startled.

"What, what is it?!" Leorio shouts back at Gon.

"If you want to win you have to play scissors!" Gon shouts and Pinky starts to laugh.

"Go ahead and give it a try," she says making Leorio start to panic again.

"Ready," Pinky says making Leorio panic further.

"Here, Comes, the draw!" She shouts obviously freaking Leorio out causing him to go with rock. Sadly she had paper and that means she has won and we now have 50 less hours to clear the tower.

2 : 3

Was now the score on the score bored. Now the one to go last is Killua and he is our last hope of winning and at least having a chance to make it to the next phase.