Chapter 10

Selina's POV

We stood still looking at the guy across from us but then we heard the same examiner voice.

"Let me explain gentlemen and lady, you probably already noticed that some of the prisoners of trick tower are standing before you." The voice says as we all look back to the people across from us.

"There prisoners?" Kurapika asks out loud.

"The hunter exam committee has also hired them as examiners," the voice stats as the prisoners are staying very still.

"In this phase you will be fighting against all 6 of them but with each person fighting only once, there will be no draws in the fight, so one has to admit defeat," the voice finishes.

"This is also majority rules so you must have 4 wins in the end, if it ends with you having 3 wins and 3 loses then you will not go onto the next phase, simple as that," the convict finishes talking.

"I am getting real tired of this," Leorio complains.

"Sounds simple to me,"Killua says not worrying about anything.

"For every hour they keep you here their time here is reduced by one year, so their goal is literally buy time," the voice says again.

"I understand, we are on the clock and if we don't reach our goal of getting there in 72 hours we fail, so just remember while your fighting, time is of the essence." Kurapika says.

Surprisingly Tonpa volunteers to go first, I don't trust him and I really don't want him to go. He seems like he really want to try though so I will give him one chance.

When Tonpa got across the bridge I concentrated on the cons mind to read it.

'He may be brave but he is also stupid, once I get to him I am going to torture him slowly, the military in my life is going to pay off'

He is ex military, sounds like a dangerous guy but I have no faith in Tonpa so he will probably give up before the match even starts.

When the match was beginning things looked promising it looked like Tonpa might actually have some strength and I might have been wrong about him.

"I...GIVE UP!!!" Tonpa shouts and I just shock my head while laughing a little bit. No I was right about this good for nothing slim ball. He gave up.

"Did... he just say he gives up," Gon says with a look of shock on his face.

"Maybe he meant give me a second," Leorio says with a look that says 'I am going to kill him'.

The con just laughed and took the point then walked off the platform.

While Leorio fought with Tonpa I did not pay attention, I looked the other side to see if I can tell who is going next. There seems to be another big guy standing next to the guy that just went. He is probably next.

When the bickering over here ended the guy I predicted that was next came up.

'Looks like brother did not get to fight, it's my turn now'

He does look a little like the other guy, I think this guy is mine to challenge.

"I am taking the next one," I say out loud.

"Wait hold up kid, let's just wait to to see what we are up against next, then we will see who goes next" Leorio says.

"Sure I will take the girl on," the brother of the other guy says as he takes his hood off. I am going to assume he had the same training his brother did.

"Selina are you sure you want to take this guy on? I mean he looks really strong and I am not to sure if you could beat that guy," Leorio says and I was about to give him a piece of my mind.

"Easy Oreo, Selina can handle that guy," Killua says with a smile on his face.

"My name is Leorio!!" He shouts and Killua just shrugged his shoulders.

I walked across to the platform, I could easily adjust my fingers and rip his heart out but I think Killua is going to do that on his turn.

"I want a battle to the death," he says and I just nodded.

I looked over to the flames on each corner and smirked.

"Do you like fire?" I asked and he looked a little confused.

I am going to use my elemental ability and that would be fire.

I made the flames on all four sides rise and get even more hot. I shot them to the guys feet and he started trying to avoid to flames coming at him.

I don't think he was prepared to go up against someone with powers. As the flames started to surround him and I made them go higher and then.

"OK OK OK!! I GIVE UP!" I hear from inside the fire tube.

I saw the point go to us and I lowered the fire to see he had burns on his skin. I take some of the flame in my hand and light up the four sides then make the rest disappear.

I then start walking back to see everyone except for Killua shocked.

"Selina, what was that?" Kurapika asked

"You have fire magic as well Selina!" Gon asked excited and I nodded.

"AS WELL?!" Leorio asks shocked jumping back a little.

"You have more abilities?" Kurapika asks a little confused and I nodded again.

"I will explain everything to you guys later, for now we still have to get this over with," I said as we look back to the cons as they wait for us to choose who goes next.