Chapte 22

Please read!!!!!!!
I have a bad habit of not being able to finish a story because I either bite off more then I can chew, don't think the plot through, become uninterested in the story or just something along those lines. Do not worry I still will be doing my best to get chapters out but I want to give myself some options if I feel like writing because right now I only have the one story.

Attack on titan

Voltron

Fairy tail

Those are the three I am considering right now. If you have a suggestion on another show, anime or plot please let me know, if I know it I will consider it.
Thank you for reading this if you did.

When we got off the train Leorio and Kurapika decided to separate from the group for a little while. We would meet back with them in York New city on September first.

"Guess it's just use now, so what's next?" Gon asked turning to us.

"You seriously have to ask is that, you got to start training," Killua said to him.

"For what, why not have fun?" Killua then gets closer to to him and gives him the "are you an idiot face".

"Do you remember what you told us just a few seconds ago, do you really think you can punch Hisoka without training?" Killua asks.

Oh so that's what we are doing next, yeah wasn't paying too much attention on the train so I must have missed that conversation.

"THAT WOULD TAKE 10 YEARS FORGET ABOUT 6 MONTHS!!!" Killua yells at Gon trying to get it through his thick skull that Gon needs the training.

"Okay..." Gon says, I give him a little pat on the shoulder to cheer him up.

"Alright let me break it down for you," Killua says getting down on the ground and draws Hisoka and Hanzo with a little line between them.

"If this is the strength gap between him and Hisoka, the strength gap between you and Hisoka is..." He says and then starts drawing a line to the other side of the field.

"THIS WIDE AND I'M BEING GENEROUS!!" He shouted as he is too far away for us to hear if he had just talked normally.

"That's just mean," Gon says and I shook my head.

"It may sound mean but it is the truth, if you want to land a hit on him, you will have to get stronger," I said and he nodded in understanding.

"Then how far apart are you?" Gon asks Killua wanting to know.

"Who me?" He asks then drew a line a little ways behind Hanzo and Hisoka.

"Probably here," He said and then Gon looked at me.

"What about Selina?" Gon asked Killua.

"She is probably at the same level as I am, maybe even higher," He says shrugging his shoulders.

"You probably are stronger then me Killua, I haven't mastered half as much of the assassins moves as you have," I say to him.

"But you can turn into animals, read minds, and control fire," Gon says looking a little confused as to why I say that I am weaker.

"Remember Gon I do have limits to my power, I can only turn into four different animals, I can't create the fire there has to be fire around me and I can only read the minds of those who are weaker, or possibly as equal, to me," I say.

"I am sure with a little training those abilities will get stronger," Killua said smiling at me.

As we left the area Killua explained to Gon that he was just estimating the power levels and that it's not a good idea to rely on that method.

"With just 6 months we are going to have to get real creative," Killua said, Gon and I both agree with that.

"Got any money?" Killua asked Gon and he admitted that he did not have much left and neither did Killua and I.

"There is a place where we can make money and do training at the same time," Killua says.

"Where?" I asked him.

"The heavens arena," Killua says with one finger pointing up.

"Heavens arena?" Gon asked confused and then he looks over to me to see if I know but I just shrugged my shoulders.

"I will explain on the way but we should probably get going now," Killua says as he takes my hand and we run inside the station to get on an airship.

Time skip

When I saw the building I was so shocked about how tall it was, I was a little scared that gravity might kick in and the whole thing would just fall over.

When we landed we went in and got our numbers, I was 2056.

We each got through our first fights no problem, Killua won with a chop, Gon with a push, and I did it with a punch.

I couldn't help but laugh a little after my match because the crowd could not believe how many over powered kids there were.

We were on the elevator heading up to the 50th floor and the lady in there was explaining to us what happens when we win or lose.

"I heard once you get to the 100th floor they give a room," we hear a voice and we turn around to see someone even younger then us.

"Sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, ose my name is Zushi,"
(I don't think I am spelling the ose thing right, can someone please tell me the correct spelling I tried searching but got nothing)

"I'm Killua,"
"I'm Gon"
"My name is Selina, it's very nice to meet you Zushi," I say and then we finally got to our floor.