Chapter 26

PLEASE READ!!!
I NOW HAVE A NEW STORY OUT! IT IS PRETTY NEW SO THERE IS NOT MICH OUT BUT I WOULD LOVE IT IF THE PEOPLE WHO ARE A FAN OF THE ANIME COME TAKE A LOOK. THE BOOK IS A MY HERO ACADEMIA ONE.
NOW ONTO THE CHAPTER!!
.
.
.
.
.

I walked out of the abandoned building and as I looked up to the sky I started to cry. I guess the weight of everything I saw and the memories coming back is just hitting me now. I wipe them away quickly.

I look over to see that the sun is just coming up a little over the horizon and decided there is no reason for me to remain here. I turn into my hawk form and fly in the direction I came.

By the time I get back it was almost the middle of the day. I land on the window to Killua's room and when he sees me he opens the window.

"Did you find anyone there?"he asked as I turn back into my human form.

"No... it was just abandoned, everything intact but nobody was there," I said tiredly. I feel arms wrap around me and pick me up.

"You must be tired," he said softly as he placed me down on the bed, he then spots my hand.

"What happened?" He asked and I looked to see it, I had completely forgotten about it really.

"I guess I just got a little upset, clenching my fingernails in my skin made it bleed," I said and he got up and went to the bathroom. He came back with a cloth, disinfectant and a bandaid. I was so tired and my mind was so busy I did not feel the stinging of the disinfectant.

"Alright, I will be right back, I am just going to let him know you are back and that we are going to take a break for today and continue tomorrow," he said walking out of the room, after only a few seconds I fell asleep.

Killua's POV

After informing Gon of the situation I walked back and saw her already asleep and I don't really blame her. I walked up to her and brought her blanket up a little more. I leaned down and kissed her temple softly.

I then slowly got into the bed next to her, I stayed up all night last night waiting for her because I was worried. Now that she is back I feel better about her physical health... but what about her mental. I wonder as I feel myself falling asleep.

Next day

Selina's POV

I woke up well rested and very very hungry. I remembered I slept for the rest of the day and night yesterday and did not have food.

"Morning sleeping beauty," I hear and see Killua and Gon walking into the room.

"Hey Selina, you feeling better?" Gon asked and I smiled.

"Yes I am feeling much better, what are we doing today?" I asked and then my stomach starts to rumble, as if it heard what I said and is demanding food first.

"Well first we have to appease your stomach," Killua said jokingly and I smiled.

After breakfast we did some walking around and we got onto the topic of what the Ren was that scared Killua so much.

"Maybe we will find out what it is when we start fighting more people on the top floors," Killua said but Gon had a different idea.

"Why don't we just ask Zushi, it would be a lot faster," Gon said and I nodded in agreement. Killua looked a little hesitant but we went to ask anyway.

When Zushi was explaining things it was so confusing and I could not keep up so I just blanked. I hope Killua can explain it easier later to me.

A few minutes later mr wing came in And tried to get us to forget about it but Killua was very stubborn and said he must knew about it so we went to wings room to learn more about it.

(I am skipping the explanation because at the moment I am too lazy to write that much info, everyone should have a basic idea of what was said because I assume everyone watched the anime or read the manga)

When we were done and we walked out Killua suspected that Wing was lying or at least not telling the whole truth.

Very soon we were on the 190th floor and doing are own battles. If we win these we make it to the 200th floor.

My opponent was not scrawny and he was not super buff either but he did look confident in his skills.

"I wish I could go easy on a girl but I am so close to the 200th floor that I am not going to," he said and I smiled.

"Good, then I don't have to go easy on you," I said and once the match starts he charges at me. I punch him it the guy and he goes flying.

I can now go on to the 200th floor.

Hope you liked the chapter, I decided to get back to the story because I strayed away from it a little lol